• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ANyone with Japanese DS getting it Nov. 8th?

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0035-3986-9990
Is anyone on here getting the Japanese version on November 8th?
If so, are you going to make a blog about it as you go along?
I know I would love to see that :)
If there's anyone who doesnt, they just simply do not have to look at the blog ^.^

I am getting the Japanese version!! I definitely want to take videos & pics from the very beginning for people who are interested to see!! ^^ Of course it won't be super amazing quality since I have no "capture device" for the 3DS... my galaxy note may have to suffice! ><

I am getting the Japanese version!! I definitely want to take videos & pics from the very beginning for people who are interested to see!! ^^ Of course it won't be super amazing quality since I have no "capture device" for the 3DS... my galaxy note may have to suffice! ><

awesome! i definitely will be asking you tons of questions :) and I'll LOVE to see all your stuff!
I'm thinking about getting a cheap used JP ds for Christmas so i can play it... although i won't understand it :p
can you read Japanese?

awesome! i definitely will be asking you tons of questions :) and I'll LOVE to see all your stuff!
I'm thinking about getting a cheap used JP ds for Christmas so i can play it... although i won't understand it :p
can you read Japanese?

Oh yay!!! :D I'd love to post stuff and answer questions then!! ^^ And it would be cool if you can get a Japanese 3DS! :D I can read hiragana and katakana but not kanji... and even though I can read I only understand very basic Japanese ^^;

Oh yay!!! :D I'd love to post stuff and answer questions then!! ^^ And it would be cool if you can get a Japanese 3DS! :D I can read hiragana and katakana but not kanji... and even though I can read I only understand very basic Japanese ^^;

oh so you'd be able to understand some of the basic stuff? haha :)
if I got one, we could wifi! :)

This guy and his friend over at ACC are getting it. The guy's 3ds is modded with a capture board, so he can record video feeds from his 3ds for amazing quality AC3DS videos. One of them is fluent in Japanese so he will be translating it for everyone. If I can find his youtube channel again, I'll post a link!

This other guy at ACC is also getting it. He's going to make daily videos of the game!

I'll be getting it the first day, boyfriend is getting the Animal Crossing 3DS edition bundle, so Ill be showing off both of those. Will record and do all of that as well!

I'm in the same boat as Lyssa. I can only read katakana and hiragana and understand basic Japanese.
I will be getting a digital copy of the game on launch day from the eshop.

I won't be making a blog, but I could take pictures. Maybe we could have a thread on here and post our pictures once the game is out (I'll post them in spoiler tags if this does happen).

I'll be getting it the first day, boyfriend is getting the Animal Crossing 3DS edition bundle, so Ill be showing off both of those. Will record and do all of that as well!

Is Japanese a hard language to learn? If I knew Japanese well, I would definitely get the game next month.

Even more people?? So excited!! With a few of us all covering our own towns this will be awesome!!!

If anyone makes a blog about this, i suggest not to let out the most secret of all secrets! :p

Hahah XD I guess if I'm doing all kinds of coverage - the only way to avoid "secret" stuff is I'll do spoiler warnings for posts if I'm unsure... XD then again, what kind of stuff would qualify for secret of all secrets? XDD

Is Japanese a hard language to learn? If I knew Japanese well, I would definitely get the game next month.

Well.. it is apparently one of the most difficult languages to learn... but I find that quite the opposite. Japanese comes quite easily to me :S Hmm... I guess if you're really passionate about learning the language and such it might not be difficult ^^; (me and kanji characters DO NOT get along though. XD)

Well... something like... Tortimer being a robot, or Resetti actually being a power ranger...:)

This guy and his friend over at ACC are getting it. The guy's 3ds is modded with a capture board, so he can record video feeds from his 3ds for amazing quality AC3DS videos. One of them is fluent in Japanese so he will be translating it for everyone. If I can find his youtube channel again, I'll post a link!

This other guy at ACC is also getting it. He's going to make daily videos of the game!

omg this would be so awesome! daily videos would make my life so much better... can you find the link please?? :)

thank you SO much for all that y'all are doing!! It's much appreciated :) and I hope he feels better...

ANYONE who is doing blogging, pictures, anything if and when they get the Japanese version, please let me know once you do so because I will be adamant about checking in :)

I just realized we have blogs here. :eek: I may post some pictures and blurbs about what I've done in my town in my blog.
All of it will be in spoiler tags.

<- And it shows up on the left there. Cool. xD;
I am such a newb.

Last edited:
I'm gettin that game fo sho. I have it pre-ordered on yes-asia. I even payed an extra $10 for express shipping so it will only take 1 day or less for it to arrive once it ships out. Less than one month left!!
Now all we have to do is wait....maybe this would be a good time to brush up on our Japanese language skills for all the importers (unless you already know enough to get by).

Oh! For all the people here who are getting it, we should add each other on 3DS! :)

I'm gettin that game fo sho. I have it pre-ordered on yes-asia. I even payed an extra $10 for express shipping so it will only take 1 day or less for it to arrive once it ships out. Less than one month left!!
Now all we have to do is wait....maybe this would be a good time to brush up on our Japanese language skills for all the importers (unless you already know enough to get by).

Oh! For all the people here who are getting it, we should add each other on 3DS! :)

yea i ordered it but my Japanese 3DS is a Christmas present so I won't be able to wifi with you guys until then ^.^
post a lot! and help me when i get it for things that i really need to know what they're saying.. because I can't read Japanese :p

yea i ordered it but my Japanese 3DS is a Christmas present so I won't be able to wifi with you guys until then ^.^
post a lot! and help me when i get it for things that i really need to know what they're saying.. because I can't read Japanese :p

Awwww that sucks that you have to wait even longer. We will all help you out when you get it!
Try not to read too many spoilers before you finally get a chance to play it ;)

Yay, someone else is getting it. :D
I have to brush up on my Japanese skills. When I get the game, I'm planning on making a list of item names in Japanese and English to use as a quick reference. ^^;

Yay, someone else is getting it. :D
I have to brush up on my Japanese skills. When I get the game, I'm planning on making a list of item names in Japanese and English to use as a quick reference. ^^;

ooooh a translation guide. Maybe, you could contribute to a AC3DS wiki or something.
Do you have a Japanese 3DS right now?

Back