• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ANyone with Japanese DS getting it Nov. 8th?

ooooh a translation guide. Maybe, you could contribute to a AC3DS wiki or something.
Do you have a Japanese 3DS right now?
I'm not sure about a translation guide. I read Japanese very slowly and it will take me awhile to put it together, but I'm hoping this game will improve my reading ability. Saratoga may be a lot faster at putting a guide out (if she chooses to do one).

I have a Japanese 3ds right now. :eek:

Awesome! It's a nice looking system. :) We should become 3ds friends once you have your game and console. ^^

It looks like we'll have a lot of people playing next month/couple of months which is great. We can all help each other out.

Y'all are going to have to help me in setting up everything in my 3DS and the game with it all being in Japanese ...
anyone willing to help me through quicker contact when i get it? like skype, etc?

Y'all are going to have to help me in setting up everything in my 3DS and the game with it all being in Japanese ...
anyone willing to help me through quicker contact when i get it? like skype, etc?

How about all the people willing to help you get together on a group skype chat/call. Sounds good?

I can try to help. I have used Skype once, so there may be a large amount of fail on my end with that. xD

I have the limited edition Animal Crossing 3DS ordered! I'm so excited!

Lucky! Now your the 4th Canadian I know that's getting it. We should have a Canadian friend session, us 4. lol
We should add each other once you get it.

It's not really that different. The only thing I've noticed is that the English 3ds has a language button in the system settings (under other settings) and the Japanese one does not. So no switching the language of the Japanese 3ds to English.
But that's not an issue.

Lucky! Now your the 4th Canadian I know that's getting it. We should have a Canadian friend session, us 4. lol
We should add each other once you get it.

Yes we should! We're invading the forums. xD

Speaking of eshop having better games, in the Japanese one there is a recent game that plays like luxor but has real people in it. It's really weird. o_O

How about all the people willing to help you get together on a group skype chat/call. Sounds good?

that'd be great! I am supposed to get it Christmas... but I think I am talking my mom into Thanksgiving break, maybe mid-November :)

How can you guys afford this? o_O

My mom is very gracious in buying things for me as long as I pay her back, and the game I'm getting for Christmas, and the DS I'm paying my mom back for with money I get from graduation this year :)

I work as well - and already had a Japanese 3DS since summer :) (which I saved up for) Animal Crossing is a HUGE priority for me so I saved this past paycheck to pay for it XD Also - SO MANY Canadians getting this game!!! :'D Aww man!! Even if you're not Canadian - so excited there will be more people to play with next month/before the NA release!!

And as said before, it's the exact same layout/setup as the English 3DS but still willing to help! :) So excited for you WhitneyLeigh23!!! :D

I was gonna buy a Japanese 3DS until I discovered it would cost me over $400 just to play the game early. I'm already buying the 3DS XL in a couple of weeks, and that's $200. So I cant really be throwing all my hard earned money away. I think I'll just enjoy watch the videos or enjoy maybe playing all of the new games coming out for XBox360.

I wish NA could get a release date for AC:JO though.

Back