Aquilla's artistic adventures 🎨

Long time no update! I’m not drawing as much as I’d like to lately because life became very busy (I feel like I’ve been saying this for half a year straight???). My only real drawing windows are on the bus to uni when it isn’t too bumpy and during lectures when I should be listening hah ;u; so progress is going sloooow. Anyhow, here’s some stuff I’ve made recently:

Been playing some splatoon with @Dunquixote and @skarmoury last week which was so fun and inspiring, I had to make some splat art of our characters together. The first one is skar and I on a sniper hunt because we have discovered a mutual hatred for them, and the second one is Dunq and I ruling splat zones lol (the sniper in pic one is not you Dunq, that was just an unfortunate hairstyle choice I made)

gDluLG8.jpeg

FUU53gy.jpeg

I have not forgotten, still working on this and here’s an update:

Ktlgbzc.jpeg

Something looks uncanny, the eyes, the mouth… will revisit but it’s just a wip so not too worried. Seeing the new drawing side by side with the old one on the right makes me really proud ^u^

Here’s also another drawing comm I finished for @-Mars- a bit ago:

bfGlALl.jpeg

And some silly goofy event art:

Dq1cj83.gif

VbRXi8s.gif
These are all so amazing! 🤩 The Splatoon ones are especially so adorable; I’m so glad you had fun too ☺️. The three of us definitely have to play together sometime :D.

Back