• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Arctic draws mayors! ✿ FULL (new sketches on p7)

ahg if you're still doing more, could i have one of my side character and a villager? (or if you'd be willing to do ocs, i'd love that too!)

if these two together are possible, i'd love that ;w; {x}
more info and mini bios are on that text document on there c:

if not, maybe my side character hugging/holding stitches like he's an actual teddy bear? {x}
takashi is a shy little kid (probably like 5 or 6)

Last edited:
ahg if you're still doing more, could i have one of my side character and a villager? (or if you'd be willing to do ocs, i'd love that too!)

Let me know what you want and I'll see if I can do it.

Btw, do you remember I've done art for you before? I scanned it recently (so it's better quality, lol)

image.jpg

Let me know what you want and I'll see if I can do it.

Btw, do you remember I've done art for you before? I scanned it recently (so it's better quality, lol)

yes, i remember! i love it so much <33 i have the other one saved, but i'll save this one instead now! tysm again c:

yes, i remember! i love it so much <33 i have the other one saved, but i'll save this one instead now! tysm again c:

Aaw thank you! ;w;

Also, I would love to draw the art for you! I love all the characters so much!! >o<

---

I drew two sketches of Takashi with Stitches. Please let me know what you think (if you'd like me to change anything) and which one you'd like me to continue on. :3

image.jpg

Last edited:
Aaw thank you! ;w;

Also, I would love to draw the art for you! I love all the characters so much!! >o<

---

I drew two sketches of Takashi with Stitches. Please let me know what you think (if you'd like me to change anything) and which one you'd like me to continue on. :3

i actually like the one of him holding stitches hand better i think o: could you maybe have it with Takashi standing still and like looking all shy while Stitches is kinda hanging like he is in the first one?

and tysm for doing both <33

Okay, please don't draw her as I don't have the bells, but here is my oc, as you said you would be interested in seeing her! She was originally designed by roroselle.image.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I'd post some of the sketches I'm working on right now for the current commissions. I haven't been working on these very much due to exam week, so I am sorry about that.

This is a sketch I made for Pokemanz (mayor + Fang). Please tell me if you'd like me to alter anything, Pokemanz. Also, what would you like Fang to wear? I'll draw him in his original shirt otherwise.
image.jpg

This is a sketch I made for milkbae (mayor + Marshal). Please tell me if you'd like me to alter anything, milkbae. I drew Marshal in his original shirt (denim vest). Please tell me if you'd like him to wear something else.
image.jpg

I'll work on the sketches for emmatheweirdo's requests now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Here is a sketch of emmatheweirdo's OC's Venice and Darby. Emma, please tell me if you'd like me to change anything.

image.jpg

This is a sketch I made for Pokemanz (mayor + Fang). Please tell me if you'd like me to alter anything, Pokemanz. Also, what would you like Fang to wear? I'll draw him in his original shirt otherwise.
View attachment 87203

I love it so far!! And shirt doesn't matter, he can be wearing his original shirt if you want! c:

Hi there i was looking for someone to draw my mayor along with Marshal , came acroos your thread and really liked your work...i dont know if u r accepting any requests right now or not :-( but just in case you are i would love get the art made by you :) please let me know and i can send in the refrence of my mayor ..
Thank you

Wooooow! I've been completely neglecting this thread! ;^;
I'm so sorry everyone!

I'll start asking people if they still want their art to be completed. Everyone else has been added to the waiting list for now.

Btw, my art style has gone through a slight change, so I hope everyone doesn't mind that everything may look a little different from before. I hope it has changed for the better! ^_^

Edit: should this thread be moved now that the art shops have moved?

2nd Edit: THANK YOU, ALMIGHTY MOD! UwU

Last edited:
Back