• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

here's aleshapie's piece!
enjoy~
aleshapie_by_ardrey-d98jzmy.png

//pets your shading style gently

so good.....

i love how shes like "wtf thats my outfit you *****" oh my god lmao. ADORABLE AS ALWAYS <3

OK my mom said it all depends on the art and the pricing XD

Is that a yes?? I dunno

I'm going to link her to your and other art shops to see what she thinks

//pets your shading style gently

so good.....

i love how shes like "wtf thats my outfit you *****" oh my god lmao. ADORABLE AS ALWAYS <3

Ah geez this reply is late ^^; hahahaha xDDD Such obscene words for such a cute mayor :'DD
Thanks so much love <33

OK my mom said it all depends on the art and the pricing XD

Is that a yes?? I dunno

I'm going to link her to your and other art shops to see what she thinks

OOoooh, sounds like a potential yes to me!

So due to some demand, I'll be offering the little sig mayors for tbt. Info is somewhere on the first page. I'm currently thinking of taking 1 of those for every batch of RLC slots I do, since I usually draw them inbetween to relax and stuff. So yah, post away with refs if interested. No need to use the form for these, but do note the gender if it's hard to tell ; u ;

I'd love one of the sigs but I only have 500tbt ;_; I need to save fast.

Hehe don't worry about it :'D They'll probably be available quite often. Plus you've got a whole bunch of cuties lined up in your sig already :33

JUST YOU WAIT ONE DAY I'MA BUY A PIECE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ART -points finger at you and backs up slowly into shadows-
this art is so good im sorry

Hehe don't worry about it :'D They'll probably be available quite often. Plus you've got a whole bunch of cuties lined up in your sig already :33

I know i just want another cutie with all my favorite dreamies haha but I will keep a look out! Your art is way to adorable to pass up!

eep I'd like to try for the little mayor sigs please!!
I... made my OC my town's mayor, hope that still qualifies for it? q 7 q;;
if not do let me know >->o

[main refs]
and this is him in-game: [x] [x] (if possible, can you keep his headband thingy on, but with stars instead? wwww if it's too tall, then nvm!!)
villagers/dreamies: Blue bear, Aurora, Blanche, Robin, Lolly, Julian, Marshal, Stitches, Lily, Beau
My fave color is blue... //sweatsitsprobablyreallyobvious

Thanks for considering!! wwww

Last edited:
not 100% sure how the mayor army thing works but my fav color is black ;DD

★ Order Form

Name of Character: Nemu
Style & Type: Mayor Sig
References: http://sta.sh/2k9tce33s2d
Additional Comments: he's a but of a sadist jerk. If possible, could u add the balloon? thanks! ^^

Last edited:
SIGLETS ARE OPEN?????
http://i.imgur.com/lNi2Ycn.png
Mayor Ref is above, and my favourite color is blue!
Villagers are Wolfgang, Tia, Ch?vre, Francine, Chrissy, Zucker, Marshal, Lolly and Merengue!

Last edited:
Ahh, I'd love one :D
My fav color is teal ^^

Mayor:
Q7BTW7L.jpg

985PzQy.jpg

vUnENYc.jpg

(pacifier is optional)

Her dress is actually this ~
Skyward_sword_style_zelda_3d_render_by_blitzplum-d675a86.png

Here's a hopefully clearer pic of her ~
6VYFBLD.jpg

If possible, could you make her hair kinda teal (like mine) and her eyes are green, but if you could make them have slight brown in them, that'd be awesome ^^

Villagers:
2vSdrKs.png

My extraaa favs are Marshal and Stitches.

Last edited:
★ Order Form

Name of Character: Marissa
Style & Type: Mayor Sig? my villagers are in my signature!
References: [x]
Additional Comments: my favorite color's purple, thank you for considering!

Last edited:
Back