• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are coconuts the only fruit that have to be grown on your beach?

Thouser8751

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Just from reading this forum did I realize that you could take fruits and flowers during island tours? Is everyone just taking them if they have time left after completing the tour or while you are running around doing the tours? Can't wait to try that!

Anyway, I bought a lot of hibiscus bushes from the island store and none of them are surviving in my town. I was wondering if it could only be grown on the beach. I have my coconut trees on my beach, but everything else I have been planting in my town.

Anyone else had trouble with hibiscus?

I had read that all of the fruits found on the island can be planted in town (dirt). The exception being that bananas and coconuts have to be planted on the beach (sand)

Considering how the Durian, Lemon, Lychee, and Mango fruits are all on dirt on the island, they don't need to be on the beach.[/QUOTE
Sorry XD I read the Prima guide and i assumed they could be planted on the beach cause it said they were found on palm trees(tropical trees,etc) :x

Back