• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Trading Fruit and veg swapping please

I've opened it :) dodo code is " JCQH6 "
Post automatically merged:

10 peaches and oranges would be absolutely brilliant! I have coconuts and cherry's but thank you so so much :)

I don't mean to waffle so much ! Just wondered if you'd want tomato's or some wheat too ? :)
On my way!, is it still ok if I check out your shops?

I have tomatoes and wheat but thank you

I don't think they're open ! I'm so sorry :(

It's okay ! Apologies about the shops I wish they stayed open later !

Thank you 😊 I couldn't figure out how to best friend you:( and that's crazy ! Of course aha !
lol. I also have 3 kinds of pumpkins: orange, white and green. I’m still looking for the yellow ones. I also have sugar canes and carrots if needed. Let me know.

Ahhh o h my gosh that's brilliant! I don't really have anything else very interesting sadly 😕 my islands a little bland :(

I’m not home right now but I’ll let you know when I am and we can plan another drop.
I’m home and available. I can bring you a few of each and then you can plant and harvest to get the desired amount. I just harvested and sold most of my veggies but I’m happy to share from what I had in my storage but I just didn’t have a lot of each in there. Let me know.

I'm so sorry, I kept forgetting to check this yesterday but only if you happy dropping a few would be great but I don't expect you too 😊 thank you so much will try keep a closer eye on here today !

Hello I have cherries, apples, and pears would anyone be willing to trade for other types of fruit? My dodo code is F78V2

Hello I have cherries, apples, and pears would anyone be willing to trade for other types of fruit? My dodo code is F78V2
I have peaches and oranges happy to deliver to you when you are free. What time would suit you? I live in the U.K. so anytime after 4pm would suit me

I have peaches and oranges happy to deliver to you when you are free. What time would suit you? I live in the U.K. so anytime after 4pm would suit me
Thank you so much!!! I am PST time, would 8pm to 9pm your time work for you?

Oh my dodo code today is KJX95 thank you so much!

Oh my dodo code today is KJX95 thank you so much!
That’s fine, I can come on now if that suits you? Do you need any veg I have all types

Dodo code is 2JBJK

Last edited:
Thank you so much you had so much! I’m just starting so that was a huge help!
More than welcome it’s through the lovely people on here I’ve been able to get the missing fruit and veg.

Thank you for the lovely flowers. If you ever need anything else please feel free to message and il check what I have xx

Last edited:
Thank you so much you had so much! I’m just starting so that was a huge help!
Your island is so cool! Thank you for the help! I have to go back to work but let me know if you can think of anything you need I just got cherry trees so they should grow soon too 😊

Back