• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you famous on TBT?

giphy.gif

Going by your post count and registration date, I should know you, but sadly I am oblivious, as we probably spend most of our time on different forums.

I see you throughout the forum and I think you effectively make Pippy famous. Its almost like you are Pippy.

I see you throughout the forum and I think you effectively make Pippy famous. Its almost like you are Pippy.
That is awesome. Pippy was one of my starters and remains a permanent resident in my main town. Even more, I think she is one of the villagers given the least attention by other players, so the more publicity the better.

And though I have only seen you once before, already remember you as having one of the more interesting avatars and signatures I have seen (especially like the signature on the left with its twisted Alice in Wonderland vibe). Or maybe I do not remember seeing you more before due to a recent avatar/signature change.

Last edited:
I accidentally lost my Pippy who was an original in my main town. I took a week break and I guess she was already itching to move so she was gone when I turned my game on. At least I kept all of her letters.

I always see yer cycling thread and actually I would check it every so often when I was looking for villagers a while back. I remember you more than I remember most of the cyclers just because of Pippy. Ive always wanted to adopt from you XD (I think you do have Walt now? If I get a spot open I might try to take him lolz)

I actually decided to draw a new signature because I was getting mistaken for a boy since I often times use my husband's 3DS and I guess my setup made me appear kinda boyish? I'm not sure haha I was just too lazy to draw anything and even my new ones I was too lazy to actually put effort into it.

Back