• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you famous on TBT?

Master Crash said:
VantagE said:
Must be new... Have not seen you except on the one thread about someone complaining how everyone is rude on here haha.... I think that was the thread... *not sure*
Your talking to Rockman right? D:

Seen you Sean
Uh no I wasn't actually, I was talking to you haha. Or maybe it was just someone with the same avy...

VantagE said:
Master Crash said:
VantagE said:
Must be new... Have not seen you except on the one thread about someone complaining how everyone is rude on here haha.... I think that was the thread... *not sure*

Seen you Sean
Uh no I wasn't actually, I was talking to you haha. Or maybe it was just someone with the same avy...
But... No one doesn't not see me :'(

(I know, that didn't make the slightest sense)

Master Crash said:
VantagE said:
Master Crash said:
VantagE said:

Seen you Sean
But... No one doesn't not see me :'(

(I know, that didn't make the slightest sense)
Haha I honestly can't say I have seen you. I tend to pop in and out of the forum here in the recent months... So I don't always see who is on a bunch. =D

As you can see, I have been here since August and don't have a ton of posts compared to some of the others who just joined who, all they do is post 24/7 *cough* no life *cough* kidding!!! =P

(I hope you don't mean people like me D:)
And yes, I have seen you Vantage. I haven't been on TBT in a while because of Track...

ive seen you lots^and you just changed ur avi didnt you.
EDIT:i changed mine to know xyoh.(making soccer ball till i make one of my ac character on photoshop.)

Back