• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are you planning on making a gyroid orchestra in your house?

Yes. I plan to stuff one room with 20+ gyroids to sing along with the music. I am doing that right now in ACCF, and enjoy them.

I do not really know enough about them to predict which types I might choose. I will just listen and remove and sell any I do not like.

I dislike having Gyroids in my house. I'll still probably collect them if I can store them with Brewster. If not...

"Hey Timmy, Tommy? How much can I get for this wheelbarrow full of gyroids?"

Doesn't help that 90% of them don't sound very pleasant when they make noise.

I enjoy the Gyroids and will definitely be collecting them until I can figure out a place to display them!

I don't really care for them. I usually collect one of each for completion, but they don't get space in my houses. Just nope.

I've never ever used gyroids for anything other than selling, I'll try get a knack for them in New Leaf though.

I'm waiting for a gyroid museum, could easily work. Have them displayed on podiums (like the statues) and like gyroids being together, then if you press A to interact with them they'll activate and start singing as a group. Ughh ninty do it pls

I love gyroids! I used to have a great cabin setup in my old game, and i had k.k Crusin and a little gyroid band, witch inspired me to make a gyroid band at my upstairs cafe. I also remember this awesome guy on YouTube back in the day, who had a very cool little video diary for WW (like mayor Joshy), who had a great since of humor, anyway, he had a scene where he went to say goodbye to a neighbor who he liked who was moving. He did voices for animals and grabbed onto the boxes like he was crying and stuff and after the video, he had K.K Crusin with 2 gyroids and did a nice little tribute rap to his neighbor.

I've never liked the gyroids. I'll collect them just to catalog them, but after that I'll sell them off or trade them.

I will send them to people who visit my town and don't play by my rules as death threats after putting a dagger in their hands that wave back and forth menacingly at you.... so WATCH OUT!

Nope, I won't be using them unless I can find a creative reason to use them with in a room. I'll definitely be storing them with Brewster though.

Depends.... can you put them on tables in this time around?
If not, I'll probably only use one or two in any given room.

As for storage, I'm pretty sure Brewster doesn't store gyroids in New Leaf.
So in the end, I'll only be keeping a few sets on hand, the rest will be sell fodder.

I hate this gyroid things and never ever I make a orchestra with gyroids in my house :rolleyes:

No, they're nice as a novelty but they get a bit annoying after a while. I would have a KK Slider track on.

I might have some sort of Gyroid orchestra set up in one of the spare museum rooms though.

Mine will most likely go in a room of the Museum's second floor. Otherwise, I'll just sell them for extra bells. :)

Nah, but Im definitely going to use the display floor of the museum to show off some gyroids

Back