Shop Arissa's Shop Of Madness!

50k bells?

That works! Your town or mine and when?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I guess that works. The server is back up, so I'm ready anytime you want to get me the items. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woops my post repeated itself. xD My bad.

we can do the trade whenever! Gimme a time and ill grab the stuff and you can goto my town or yours! (also if your often on acnl i like to add people that are active and are fun to hang with so i may add you to my favorites XD)

My town! I have gifts lying around for a giveaway so just place the items on the left of the trainstation on the grass. XD Feel free to take some wrapped items if you want to, cause I am overloaded ahaha.

I can trade now if youd like!

How many do you want? If not How many IGB would it be?

maybe 20? if not thats fine >~<
(it doesn't matter which ones but id prefer flowered ones >~<)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town! I have gifts lying around for a giveaway so just place the items on the left of the trainstation on the grass. XD Feel free to take some wrapped items if you want to, cause I am overloaded ahaha.

I can trade now if youd like!

oki let me grab the items and add your fc and ill come along!
i dont mind taking some things off of you XD
(you might want to give me a limit to that though because i dont want to take too much and make you angry >~< also if your active on acnl i would love to add you on my favorites list because i love hanging with people on that game XD)

That works! Your town or mine and when?

- - - Post Merge - - -

we can do the trade whenever! Gimme a time and ill grab the stuff and you can goto my town or yours! (also if your often on acnl i like to add people that are active and are fun to hang with so i may add you to my favorites XD)

Hmmm...I have a villager trade tonight, and I have somewhere to be tomorrow...how about 12:00 AM at my town? Also, I am really active but I have somewhere to be this weekend starting tomorrow, a graduation party, but feel free to keep me on your list anyways. xD I have Internet at the place I'm staying at anyways

Hahaha alright, hows a pocketful sound then? Hehe.

Also, I have a giveaway going so I really am sorry if there are other people there, coming and going. >_< seems to be quiet so far so I'm just warning ya!
I'm decently active. Not too too much. XP
Gates are open!

Hmmm...I have a villager trade tonight, and I have somewhere to be tomorrow...how about 12:00 AM at my town? Also, I am really active but I have somewhere to be this weekend starting tomorrow, a graduation party, but feel free to keep me on your list anyways. xD I have Internet at the place I'm staying at anyways

well after this trade i have with corrie i think im going to be getting off due to me having to deal with my friends children >~< But i will keep your name on my list and you can pm me reminding me if i do not respond when you are ready! (also please add the items you want when you pm me because i get confused easily and it only makes it easier if your ok with that >~<) But if you have time after tomorrow or tomorrow just pm me ill prob be on most the time XD

Wth the thing says that sassy posted again but it isn't showing up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

well after this trade i have with corrie i think im going to be getting off due to me having to deal with my friends children >~< But i will keep your name on my list and you can pm me reminding me if i do not respond when you are ready! (also please add the items you want when you pm me because i get confused easily and it only makes it easier if your ok with that >~<) But if you have time after tomorrow or tomorrow just pm me ill prob be on most the time XD

Alright! Sadly, the next time I'll be available is Sunday in real time, so I'll PM you then. I'll try to get on with the Internet at where I'm stayin'! Thanks for your time.

Wth the thing says that sassy posted again but it isn't showing up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! Sadly, the next time I'll be available is Sunday in real time, so I'll PM you then. I'll try to get on with the Internet at where I'm stayin'! Thanks for your time.

wait what? >~<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahaha alright, hows a pocketful sound then? Hehe.

Also, I have a giveaway going so I really am sorry if there are other people there, coming and going. >_< seems to be quiet so far so I'm just warning ya!
I'm decently active. Not too too much. XP
Gates are open!

Wait whats your town name? >~<

Back