• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Art for Collectibles/TBT/RLC | Chibi Slots: 0/2 [UPDATED: 09/29]

Taking 1 more slot for the chibi's if anyone else is interested (pure tbt). Might open up again once I clear my queue. :>

Here's a piece for @Kevinnn ! This wasn't a part of my queue for the chibis, but the style is similar to them so I thought I'd share. :>
Kevinnn_gift art_wm.PNG

Hi Chere!! Are you accepting TBT for chibi art still? If so, how much?
Hi Corrie! I am still open, yes. :> The base price is 1.5k tbt for a chibi. It can go up if the character is more complex, and/or if they want certain add-ons alongside the character.

Another finished chibi commission for @VillageDweller ! Thank you again for commissioning me, your character was so fun to draw. ^^

VillageDweller_Chibi (wm).PNG

On a related note, I have two slots open for these if anyone else is interested. :>

Back