Art for Collectibles/TBT/RLC | Chibi Slots: 1/2 [UPDATED: 10/04]

Taking 1 more slot for the chibi's if anyone else is interested (pure tbt). Might open up again once I clear my queue. :>

Here's a piece for @Kevinnn ! This wasn't a part of my queue for the chibis, but the style is similar to them so I thought I'd share. :>
Kevinnn_gift art_wm.PNG

Hi Chere!! Are you accepting TBT for chibi art still? If so, how much?
Hi Corrie! I am still open, yes. :> The base price is 1.5k tbt for a chibi. It can go up if the character is more complex, and/or if they want certain add-ons alongside the character.

Hi Corrie! I am still open, yes. :> The base price is 1.5k tbt for a chibi. It can go up if the character is more complex, and/or if they want certain add-ons alongside the character.
Gotcha! I gotta save up more tbt lololol

This is just a personal piece, but I wanted to share here since the more variety the better for this thread, and it's still the chibi type I'm currently offering. ^^ This chibi style stemmed from when I was drawing my oc in random chibi styles one day, and the style stuck and developed into what it is now, so I wanted to draw the same oc again with the current look of this style. :>

Frey Cheeb Sept 2024 (wm).PNG
Frey Cheeb Sept 2024_bg.PNG

He is just a little guy...

On another note, I'm open for one tbt slot at the moment! It's 1.5k tbt for a chibi. I also wouldn't say I'm fully open, but I may consider taking these for RLC for 25-30 USD if anyone is interested.

Back