Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (50) +

✿Yotsuba's Doodles✿
will come up with new name later ew

Hello! The point of this art shop is that I really want bells to finally upgrade my town with the PWPs I want and buy my dreamies! I'm a bit desperate for the bells, and drawing is the only thing I can do to earn them right since I don't have time to do trades in Animal Crossing.​

◄I'm currently offering these styles of art work►
click for examples!!
Normal(?)
Chibi
Realistic
Animal Crossing style (( like my icon ))

◄I can do the following sizes/types►
Icon
Signature sized
Waist+
Thigh+
Full Body

☑Will Do☑
Gijinkas / Villagers
Both Genders ( although I think I'm better at drawing girls )
Colored or Black outlines
Transparent or colored backgrounds

☒Won't Do☒
Curls ( unless some kind soul would teach me how to draw them )
Anything too complicated
Idunno will update as I come up with more

◄How to Order►
*Pick one from each group! Example: Animal Crossing, Coloring with Shading, Icon would get you something like my icon~
Animal Crossing
Chibi
Normal
Realistic

Sketch
Coloring with no Shading
Coloring with Shading

Icon ( only shoulders and up )
Signature Size ( full body )
Waist
Thigh
Full Body

You're free to offer items/sets instead of or along with bells if you'd like! I'll be adding things I'm looking for later on. That doesn't mean I'll accept though~

Then just fill out the form!

►Name:
►Reference Picture:
►Style/Type/Size:
►Extra info/poses:
( tell me if you want black or colored outlines, for it to be transparent or not, or anything else here! )
►Offer:

◄Orders►
No slots left atm!
♥Gnoixaim - Full Body shaded Chibi w/ Chrissy & Francine - ? outline completed
♥Niya - Shaded Full Body Chibi w/ Deirdre - outline colored, light teal bg - ? sketch completed
♥The4thDoctor - Full Body Chibi - Sweets set
♥Saminal Crossing - Chibi signature size w/ shading - transparent - 2.5 mil
♥Mintbun - post 20~
♥Ruri - Colored/shaded, waist-up realistic - 500k

♥Hyogo - Shaded Animal Crossing Icon w/ Genji and/or Punchy? - transparent - 1-3 mil awaiting payment!

Please note that some things ( such as my icon ) can take around a half hour, but other things can take a few days!
While drawing, I'll send you several progress pictures to see if you want anything changed.
I'll send you the final version with a watermark, you give the bells/items in my town, and then I'll send one without the watermark. :)

woah what's with the quality
hyogo finish.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your art shop! Your work is super duper cute. I'll definitely be back to place an order, because, as you can tell, I am in desperate need of an avatar and signature!

Last edited:
Name: Mia
Style/Type/Size: Chibi / thigh or full body, it really doesn't matter to me / coloring with shading? (again...doesn't matter to me)
Extra info/poses: Will you draw a villager with me? Like....Mira or Pekoe...........or anyone listed on my sig? Lol
Offer: 5 million bells. I can offer more :) I'm obviously not picky, hahahaha. I can also offer sets, I have the full sweet series - just ask and I can check/get it for you.

villager2.JPGvillager.JPG

Thanks<3

I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your art shop! Your work is super duper cute. I'll definitely be back to place an order, because, as you can tell, I am in desperate need of an avatar and signature!

Thanks, I appreciate that! I hope to help you out soon uwu

Name: Mia
Style/Type/Size: Chibi / thigh or full body, it really doesn't matter to me / coloring with shading? (again...doesn't matter to me)
Extra info/poses: Will you draw a villager with me? Like....Mira or Pekoe...........or anyone listed on my sig? Lol
Offer: 5 million bells. I can offer more :) I'm obviously not picky, hahahaha. I can also offer sets, I have the full sweet series - just ask and I can check/get it for you.

View attachment 12625View attachment 12626

Thanks<3
Okay! If you'd like, I can do you with both or more of those villagers. Is there any specific activity or pose you'd like to be drawn doing?
+ Your offer is way too high! I'd do it for about 1.5-2.5 mil depending on how many villagers and complexity of the pose~

Last edited:
Thanks, I appreciate that! I hope to help you out soon uwu

Okay! If you'd like, I can do you with both or more of those villagers. Is there any specific activity or pose you'd like to be drawn doing?
+ Your offer is way too high! I'd do it for about 1.5-2.5 mil depending on how many villagers and complexity of the pose~

I'd like Chrissy and Francine <3 & whatever you'd like to draw, surprise me! ^^ Anything cute, lol.

And omg... too high? Hahahaha, that's a first! I guess you can draw something you think is worth 5 million bells? 8)

I'd like Chrissy and Francine <3 & whatever you'd like to draw, surprise me! ^^ Anything cute, lol.

And omg... too high? Hahahaha, that's a first! I guess you can draw something you think is worth 5 million bells? 8)
Okay! I'll PM you a few times while I'm drawing to show you the progress ( basically I'll send the sketch, then the outline, then the colored pic, etc ), and you're free to tell me to change anything during that time. :)

& I feel like 5 mil bells would be robbing you!
How about right before I send you the final version you can tell me what you'd prefer to pay~

Okay! I'll PM you a few times while I'm drawing to show you the progress ( basically I'll send the sketch, then the outline, then the colored pic, etc ), and you're free to tell me to change anything during that time. :)

& I feel like 5 mil bells would be robbing you!
How about right before I send you the final version you can tell me what you'd prefer to pay~

I have a lot of bells....lol, so don't worry about it 8)

But okay, sounds good! <3

What a neat shop! It's inspiring me to make my own, haha!
I might buy your art ..! hmm...hmm...

►Name: Hyogo (via fourm/in-game) Keeping my real name personal since it stinks.
►Reference Picture: MANface
Reference for the custom shirt
►Style/Type/Size: Animal Crossing, Coloring with shading, Icon.
►Extra info/poses: Not bothered about black/colored lines, I'd like it to be transparent so I can use it on other websites without having to remove the background myself.
►Offer: 3 Million since you say 5 Million is a tad much ._.

Would admire if you'd consider it c:

I might be updating the post later tonight/tomorrow since someone is re-making my custom shirt but alot better and it'll probably help more if I posted that whenever it's done.

Last edited:
What a neat shop! It's inspiring me to make my own, haha!
I might buy your art ..! hmm...hmm...
You should open up your own! :)
And you should definitely buy from me so I can have bells

►Name: Hyogo (via fourm/in-game) Keeping my real name personal since it stinks.
►Reference Picture: MANface
Reference for the custom shirt
►Style/Type/Size: Animal Crossing, Coloring with shading, Icon.
►Extra info/poses: Not bothered about black/colored lines, I'd like it to be transparent so I can use it on other websites without having to remove the background myself.
►Offer: 3 Million since you say 5 Million is a tad much ._.

Would admire if you'd consider it c:

I might be updating the post later tonight/tomorrow since someone is re-making my custom shirt but alot better and it'll probably help more if I posted that whenever it's done.
Accepted, but too much money! You're trying to get an icon like mine, right? It took me at most an hour. 3 million bells is way too much for an hours worth of work ><
I'll get started on yours as soon as I finish the sketch for the first order. It should be done sometime tonight unless you want me to wait for the better reference. c:

Last edited:
I've got 51 Million so why not? If you want me to pay lower then I'll have no choice QuQ

And it's only a minor difference so I guess you could start it if you wanted, but if the commissioner for the shirt is done within the next hour, I'll have the new reference up ASAP

Aslong as it's 300x400 or higher Pixels in size I'd be fine! (Since I'd be using it as an 150x200 image for another fourm I go on) but I can give quick edits for it to work here just fine!

Last edited:
I've got 51 Million so why not? If you want me to pay lower then I'll have no choice QuQ

And it's only a minor difference so I guess you could start it if you wanted, but if the commissioner for the shirt is done within the next hour, I'll have the new reference up ASAP

Aslong as it's 300x400 or higher Pixels in size I'd be fine! (Since I'd be using it as an 150x200 image for another fourm I go on) but I can give quick edits for it to work here just fine!
I feel like I'd be robbing you at that price since it's fairly easy to make. ><
And okay, I can go ahead and make it whatever dimensions you want. Just let me know. :)

I feel like I'd be robbing you at that price since it's fairly easy to make. ><
And okay, I can go ahead and make it whatever dimensions you want. Just let me know. :)
Fine! D8< I'll lower it to 1 Million or pay 3 if you put Genji or Punchy behind sneering by one of my Shoulders on my character? =u=

I guess 300x400 would be an ideal size then! c:

Last edited:
►Name: Jacob
►Reference Picture:
HNI_0051_JPG.jpgHNI_0052_JPG.jpgHNI_0053_JPG.jpg
►Style/Type/Size: Chibi, Full Body, and I don't mind if it has shading or not.
►Extra info/poses: I'd like it to be transparent.
►Offer: I have a 7/11 set, if you'd like it. I have some other sets, like the Sweets and Golden sets. If you want, I can make a list of the full series' I have! :)

Order Form

►Name:☆Sam☆
►Reference Picture:[[will edit post in a sec]]image.jpg
►Style/Type/Size: Chibi/signature size/shading
►Extra info/poses: I'd like the background to be transparent ; w ;
►Offer: 2.5 Million Bells

Last edited:
►Name: Mintbun
►Reference Picture: Apollo Justice and Klavier Gavin
►Style/Type/Size: Realistic
►Extra info/poses: Can you do couples? Klavier being very flirty to a very flustered Apollo would be ideal. Colored outlines and transparency would be lovely!
►Offer: 1mil. Tell me if I should add more or not. c:

Back