• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop [ART SHOP]✿~* Yotsuba's Doodles *~✿ [open/FULL/closed]

►Name: Niya
►Reference Picture:
iyHjOiM.jpg

►Style/Type/Size:Chibi, Colored with shade, icon
►Extra info/poses: ( tell me if you want black or colored outlines, for it to be transparent or not, or anything else here! ) I'd love the outline to be colored, and I'd like a light teal background! And can I be posed sharing an umbrella with Deirdre in the rain please?
►Offer: Is 750k good? Or do you want more than that?

That's fine! Only problem is that the icon size is pretty small so I don't know if I can fit you + a villager + an umbrella o:

Fine! D8< I'll lower it to 1 Million or pay 3 if you put Genji or Punchy behind sneering by one of my Shoulders on my character? =u=

I guess 300x400 would be an ideal size then! c:
I can try to make one without them and one with them, and you can pay for whichever you like better!

►Name: Jacob
►Reference Picture: ►Style/Type/Size: Chibi, Full Body, and I don't mind if it has shading or not.
►Extra info/poses: I'd like it to be transparent.
►Offer: I have a 7/11 set, if you'd like it. I have some other sets, like the Sweets and Golden sets. If you want, I can make a list of the full series' I have! :)

I already have most of the pieces of those sets, so would you mind PMing me to tell me which other ones you have? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order Form

►Name:☆Sam☆
►Reference Picture:[[will edit post in a sec]]
►Style/Type/Size: Chibi/signature size/shading
►Extra info/poses: I'd like the background to be transparent ; w ;
►Offer: 2.5 Million Bells
Accepted, just waiting for your picture~ You can also lower it a bit if you'd like

►Name: Mintbun
►Reference Picture: Apollo Justice and Klavier Gavin
►Style/Type/Size: Realistic
►Extra info/poses: Can you do couples? Klavier being very flirty to a very flustered Apollo would be ideal. Colored outlines and transparency would be lovely!
►Offer: 1mil. Tell me if I should add more or not. c:
I'll PM you about this one! Since it's a bit different from the other requests. c:

Haha! I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with it. |D I'll be waiting for your PM, then.

Ok, I'll just switch to a full body one then! I can always crop it somehow if need be. :)

Bump~
Just finished an order and halfway done with two other ones, so there's one slot open!

►Name: Jake
►Reference Picture: Don't have one
►Style/Type/Size: Realistic and full body!
►Extra info/poses: ( tell me if you want black or colored outlines, for it to be transparent or not, or anything else here! ) I don't know...
►Offer:100k or higher

Hey I don't know if you can do this but I currently have a all wolf town the only none wolves are Muffy and Agent S so what I would like you to draw is Agent s and muffy being surrounded by the wolf villagers (Kyle, Fang, Lobo, Wolfgang, Whitney, Freya and Skye) just fit in who all can fit! Can you do this for me?

►Name: Jake
►Reference Picture: Don't have one
►Style/Type/Size: Realistic and full body!
►Extra info/poses: ( tell me if you want black or colored outlines, for it to be transparent or not, or anything else here! ) I don't know...
►Offer:100k or higher

Hey I don't know if you can do this but I currently have a all wolf town the only none wolves are Muffy and Agent S so what I would like you to draw is Agent s and muffy being surrounded by the wolf villagers (Kyle, Fang, Lobo, Wolfgang, Whitney, Freya and Skye) just fit in who all can fit! Can you do this for me?

I'd be happy to try and do this, but 100k is reeeaaalllyy low for 9 full body villagers ><
Also, you didn't clarify if you wanted this sketched/shaded/whatever
And by surrounded, do you mean in an intimidating kind of way?

Last edited:
I'd be happy to try and do this, but 100k is reeeaaalllyy low for 9 full body villagers ><
Also, you didn't clarify if you wanted this sketched/shaded/whatever
And by surrounded, do you mean in an intimidating kind of way?
Umm I guess it should be shaded and yes Muffy and Agent S need to look scared and the wolfs need to look hungry and like have their tongues I don't know XD how much would this cost?

Last edited:
Did you get my picture? And I'm fine with 2.5 million ; w ;

Yep! Is there a certain pose you'd like? I can start your sketch tonight and I'll be able to send it to you sometime tomorrow and you can tell me if you want anything changed. :)

Umm I guess it should be shaded and yes Muffy and Agent S need to look scared and the wolfs need to look hungry and like have their tongues I don't know XD how much would this cost?

I have no idea, when I first started this I was kind of hoping for like 300k per villager in a picture + more depending on complexity and other things, but I don't wanna make you pay a super extreme amount, so I was thinking like around 2.5-3 mil ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

Getting off for the night, I'll go ahead and leave the last slot open for now and check in the morning~
I plan on finishing all current orders by the end of this weekend btw

Last edited:
►Name: Ruri

►Reference Picture:
Ref-1.JPG
Ref-2.JPG

►Style/Type/Size: Colored/shaded, waist-up realistic

►Extra info/poses: Main character's wearing a pink sweater jacket on her shoulders, black pupils (planning to change it once I get Shampoodle), colored outlines please :3

Could you also have her hold a Mama Bear in Blue Marble? Here's a pic for reference.

tumblr_inline_mqvhjoTKM41qz4rgp.jpg

►Offer: 1mil

Last edited:
►Name: Taurena
►Reference Picture:
tumblr_ms8by49yv91qf7xtfo1_400.png

Front:
tumblr_mrsex7CXQW1sap74do1_400.jpg

Back:
tumblr_mss56mz4FD1sap74do1_400.jpg

Side:
tumblr_ms9mf1dn7X1sap74do1_400.jpg
►Style/Type/Size: Normal/ coloring with shading/ full body
►Extra info/poses: If you could draw her together with Rosie I would love that! If not just my mayor is fine too. c: No background, please. If you choose to draw her with Rosie something cute like hugging or holding hands would be nice, haha. I see Rosie as my little sister.
►Offer: I can offer 2.5m for just my mayor or 5m for her and Rosie. Or, for her and Rosie, I can offer the Princess Set or Sweets Set.

Last edited:
►Name: Taurena
►Reference Picture:
tumblr_ms8by49yv91qf7xtfo1_400.png

Front:
tumblr_mrsex7CXQW1sap74do1_400.jpg

Back:
tumblr_mss56mz4FD1sap74do1_400.jpg

Side:
tumblr_ms9mf1dn7X1sap74do1_400.jpg
►Style/Type/Size: Normal/ coloring with shading/ full body
►Extra info/poses: If you could draw her together with Rosie I would love that! If not just my mayor is fine too. c: No background, please. If you choose to draw her with Rosie something cute like hugging or holding hands would be nice, haha. I see Rosie as my little sister.
►Offer: I can offer 2.5m for just my mayor or 5m for her and Rosie. Or, for her and Rosie, I can offer the Princess Set or Sweets Set.
I forgot to update that I was full again, but I'll go ahead and add you to the list as soon as there's a spot open~

hi I would like to order this please for 1mil is that ok?
Kiki
Chibi
Coloring with Shading
Full Body
I also coould you give kiki green eyes and make her wear a red bow like a collar ty

Yep! Is there a certain pose you'd like? I can start your sketch tonight and I'll be able to send it to you sometime tomorrow and you can tell me if you want anything changed. :)

That'll work ; w ; Can it just be me holding a balloon?

Back