• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ** ASHBORNE quick-cycle** [All free!] || In boxes: Antonio

I added you! :blush:
I'll be on my way as soon as possible! I'll be Saffron from Paprika!
Thank you so much for this!

I added you! :blush:
I'll be on my way as soon as possible! I'll be Saffron from Paprika!
Thank you so much for this!

Just to let you know, I went back to his move-date, and he's no longer there. However, he's the only one in my void. I've never done the void thing, though. Would you just come over and then leave a few times?
I've heard it's still possible to get villagers from the void, I mean.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. D:
I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
I would be happy to try a couple of times, hopefully I'll get lucky!

Edit -
Would it be okay if you came and left my town a few times as well? I know I've definitely had void villagers when somebody comes to my town!

Last edited:
Okay thanks DCB! I was just wondering since it's been so long. Sorry if it sounded rude to you or anyone else in any way I was just curious :)

Oh, I see. D:
I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
I would be happy to try a couple of times, hopefully I'll get lucky!

Edit -
Would it be okay if you came and left my town a few times as well? I know I've definitely had void villagers when somebody comes to my town!

Hmm...My WiFi is starting to act up. D:
I'll give it a few more tries. I'm really sorry about all this! :(

That's okay, I understand. My WiFi can be a little fiddly at times too. D;
Please just let me know when your gates are open! Or if you'd rather, I can open my gates and you could try to come to my town?

Okay thanks DCB! I was just wondering since it's been so long. Sorry if it sounded rude to you or anyone else in any way I was just curious :)

It's no problem. :)

@Kindra; I could try visiting your town, yeah. I'm updating my system right now, which will hopefully {somehow} fix any issues.

Okay, I'm opening my gates now! Mayor Saffron of Paprika. :blush:
I hope so! You mentioned you had a new 3DS -- have you been able to connect to the Internet on that console before?

Okay, I'm opening my gates now! Mayor Saffron of Paprika. :blush:
I hope so! You mentioned you had a new 3DS -- have you been able to connect to the Internet on that console before?

I just got it today, and the connection test was successful. My system update also got an error, so I did another connection test {which it passed}. I'll try again. If it doesn't work then, I might see if my other 3DS will work. D;

That's really strange! :(
I'm sorry, I'm a WiFi noob (I once broke the Internet in my house while trying to connect my 3DS, true story), so I can't really be of much help. I hope you can get it working soon! D:

That's really strange! :(
I'm sorry, I'm a WiFi noob (I once broke the Internet in my house while trying to connect my 3DS, true story), so I can't really be of much help. I hope you can get it working soon! D:

It almost worked! I'll pop in and out of your town 3 times. Hopefully, you'll pick up Grizzly. Is there any way of knowing whether or not you got him?

Ahh, I'm so glad!! Yay, I hope this works! Thank you so much for this!
Unfortunately I won't know until I time travel forwards a few days. If I find his plot, it worked!
Fingers crossed! :p

Hm...I'm realizing it's probably faster to just flip the WiFi switch after someone completes an adoption than it is to make them go all the way back to the Train Station. :eek:

Oh no, you shouldn't flip the WiFi. It won't save -- it's the same as erroring. You always want to end the session! :D

Last edited:
Hm...I'm realizing it's probably faster to just flip the WiFi switch after someone completes an adoption than it is to make them go all the way back to the Train Station. :eek:

end the session by pushing "Start"

Oh no, you shouldn't flip the WiFi. It won't save -- it's the same as erroring. You always want to end the session!

Ah! How did you end the session? I'm completely new at New Leaf WiFi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

end the session by pushing "Start"

Thank you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, you shouldn't flip the WiFi. It won't save -- it's the same as erroring. You always want to end the session! :D

I'm having trouble getting back into your town and keep getting an error after the "waiting for train" screen comes up. Do you wanna TT forward a few days to see if it worked already?

Back