• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ashe wants to draw your Mayor!

Your mayor is finished! Enjoy ^_^

KzAAQAC.png

thank you so much! she's adorable. c:

Good morning lurkers!

EDIT:You ninja posted on me! That looks great! I think I need to make a new sig now. XD

Last edited:
LOL haha I beat you c: Glad you like it! It was my first time drawing a gas mask XD

This will not be the last time I buy art from you! MARK MY WORDS!

NEW SIG DONE

Also: Your sig is a bit big and breaks the rules. It can only be 250 tall including text.

Just wanted to let ya know before a mod deletes your sig

yeah haha I have to make a new sig, but it's ok ^^

And your new sig look great! :D

Okie x3 it was pretty silly of me not to read the rules in the first place, I apologize.

My name is Foxy (of course :3)
I would like pose two please :3
I am a male >:3
I would like to have my picture winking please :D
Here is a reference picture by the way :3
My friend code on my 3DS is 3222-6832-7356 x3 and yes, I have added you to my contacts list on the 3DS

And since I did not read the rules, I will pay you double the amount :3

Your mayor is finished! Hope you like ^_^

3Qc2898.png

Name: Rose
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1~
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc): A happy expression, smiling.
Reference pic:
FC: 4957-4298-1221
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: [required for payment!] Don't be silly, of course I have!

Your mayor is done! Btw, I wasn't sure if your hat part was an actual hat or bangs xD I made them bangs but if it was a hat just let me know and I can fix it :)

QT4nT5p.png

Alright! Requests are open! First requests to follow the rules will be added to the waiting list ^^

Name: Emma
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 2 please!
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) open eyes, closed mouth smile c:
Reference pic: It's in my siggy, under the "art" spoiler c: You can click the link for more examples, if you like!
FC: It's in my sidebar,
silly~
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: [required for payment!] Doing that now! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, my lurking paid off! <3

Last edited:
Alright Emma! Let me know when your gates are open and I'll stop by for payment ^^

My gate is open, Love :3 It's raining so don't forget your umbrella! cx

Ow I don't have an umbrella LOL I've been wanting that flower one (or is it only in the previous games..i dont even know LOL) Dx Ah well thanks! You are first on the waiting list ^^

2 more slots are open till I close again!

Name:Yundai
Which Pose: 2
Expression: winking :D
Reference pic:referecen2.jpg
FC: 1564-2566-1930
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: not yet but i will after i post this
silly

Last edited:
Alright! Let me know when your gates are open and I can come accept payment ^^

Alright! Yundai is 2nd on the waiting list ^^ There is 1 more spot until I'm closed!

Back