• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💖 Ash's Boutique 💖 (Clothing, accesories, shoes) 👒👗*CLOSED FOR NOW*

CyberAli3n

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7829-5687-5568
Feedback
100% (29) +
💖 Ash's Boutique 💖 (Clothing, accesories, shoes) 👒👗*CLOSED FOR NOW*

♥Ash's Boutique♥

Hey! My name is Ash from Daylight Island.This is my first time opening a shop here. I have bought before in shops here but never really opened one and decided to open one :)

Here I will sell Clothing, shoes, accessories and everything that is wearable that I have in my procession. Right now the store is mostly cute girly stuff but I will be expanding it with more styles soon.
If something is written on the color red it means its no longer available but I can order them on the catalog for you. It may take some time depending on how many orders I have.

✿Dresses✿

Heart Apron(Red)

Diner Uniform(Blue)

♥Diner Uniform(Red)

Diner Uniform(Pink)

A kimono = Ancient sashed robe (pink with purple)

♥Alpinist Dress(Green)

♥Alpinist Dress(Red)

Adventure Dress(Alice in Wonderland)

♥Lace-up dress(Pink)

✿Hair Accessories✿

♥Bunny ears(Pink)

Elegant hat(Black)

Giant ribbon(Black)

♥Heart hairpin(pink)

♥Lettered Cap that says "LA ISLA"(Red, Light Brown)

♥Zen hair clip(Pink)

Zen hair clip(Red)

♥Tiara(Pink)

♥Plain cap(White)

♥Mesh cap that says "NTENDO"(Bright Pink)

♥Bun Wig(White)

♥Bun Wig(Pink)

♥Tiara Hair(gold crown)

♥Tiara hair(silver crown)

♥Tiara hair(pink crown) - needs to be ordered

♥Gothic headdress(pink)

✿Face Accessories✿

♥Doctor's Mask

♥Oval Glasses(Pink)

♥Double-Bridged Glasses

Flower sunglasses(Red)

✿Shoes✿​

♥Rain boots(Pink)

♥Rain boots(Red) = need to be ordered by catalog

♥Rubber-toe high tops(Pink)

♥Vinyl round-toed pumps(Pink)

♥Cute sneakers(Yellow and blue)

♥Cute sneakers(Pink and purple)

♥Cute sneakers(Pink and light violet)

♥Work boots(White)

♥Work boots

If you're interested in any of the items above reply with this format:​
Name:
Island Name
Items you want:
Your offer:
Time Zone and time available:​

**Important**
I am limiting 3 items per person for now so can more people can have the opportunity to shop, get the item they want and currently have too much orders.​

PAYMENT:
I am not really looking for IGB but I am open to trade, TBT, any type of pink flowers, Nook Tickets or cherry blossom stuff.

SHOP STATUS:​
CLOSED

I will be closing the store for some time until I get all of the internet problem resolved.

Thank you for stopping by!! and if you have any questions be sure to DM me. I will try to post some pictures of the items soon for those who don't know the names of the items​

Last edited:
Name: Azaria
Island Name: Wisteria
Items you want:
-Double-Bridged Glasses
-bun wig (pink)
-bunny ears (pink)
Your offer: 50k
Time Zone and time available: PST, anytime

Name: Azaria
Island Name: Wisteria
Items you want:
-Double-Bridged Glasses
-bun wig (pink)
-bunny ears (pink)
Your offer: 50k
Time Zone and time available: PST, anytime

Hello ^.^

I apologize but when I posted this thread it cut up a part idk what happened. The payment part. I am not really looking for IGB at the moment but I have other things I am looking for. If you can't do those then we can work out something with the bells because you didnt get to see the post completely. I apologize once again. Let me know what you prefer :)

Hello ^.^

I apologize but when I posted this thread it cut up a part idk what happened. The payment part. I am not really looking for IGB at the moment but I have other things I am looking for. If you can't do those then we can work out something with the bells because you didnt get to see the post completely. I apologize once again. Let me know what you prefer :)

ah no worries! how much tbt and/or nook tickets do you want? I have like 2 pink hyacinths i can throw in if you want (i don't rly have many pink flowers sorry lol)

ah no worries! how much tbt and/or nook tickets do you want? I have like 2 pink hyacinths i can throw in if you want (i don't rly have many pink flowers sorry lol)

When it comes to TBT I dont know the rates much. Give me an offer and we can work from there :)

Name: Doily
Island Name: Ressho
Items you want:
- Adventure Dress
- Lace Up Dress
- Giant ribbon
Your offer: 30 TBT? = 30k [IGN]
Time Zone and time available: CST [Any time really! [Just not early morning 5am-11am]

Name: Doily
Island Name: Ressho
Items you want:
- Adventure Dress
- Lace Up Dress
- Giant ribbon
Your offer: 30 TBT? = 30k [IGN]
Time Zone and time available: CST [Any time really! [Just not early morning 5am-11am]

Hello! So the black ribbon I gave it to a friend but I ordered a new one. Want to do the 2 dresses for 20 TBT?
When the ribbon arrives i will notify you :)

Hello! So the black ribbon I gave it to a friend but I ordered a new one. Want to do the 2 dresses for 20 TBT?
When the ribbon arrives i will notify you :)

Sure thing! My town or yours ? <3

How about 45 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is open! Let me get the stuff and i'll dm you the dodo code :)

How about 45 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is open! Let me get the stuff and i'll dm you the dodo code :)

Alrighty! Also it's been a while since Ive traded TBT - can you refresh me on how to send? ^^"

Of course!
On this thread you click on my where it says bells on my member profile in the left and there you can transfer the quantity to me

Hi Ash! :)

Could I please order:
♥Diner Uniform(Pink)
♥Heart hairpin(pink)

& could I please catalog these:
♥Rain boots(Pink)
♥Tiara Hair(gold crown)

You can check out my thread for any stuff you'd like to trade (I can get you cute paint wall, dreamy dress, ..), or let me know what you'd like in terms of tbt/igb :)

& here's the format:
♥Name: Nougat
♥Island Name: Okinawa
♥Items you want: see above :)
♥Your offer: see above :)
♥Time Zone and time available: CET, all day pretty much :)

Last edited:
Hi Ash! :)

Could I please order:
♥Diner Uniform(Pink)
♥Heart hairpin(pink)

& could I please catalog these:
♥Rain boots(Pink)
♥Tiara Hair(gold crown)

You can check out my thread for any stuff you'd like to trade (I can get you cute paint wall, dreamy dress, ..), or let me know what you'd like in terms of tbt/igb :)

& here's the format:
♥Name: Nougat
♥Island Name: Okinawa
♥Items you want: see above :)
♥Your offer: see above :)
♥Time Zone and time available: CET, all day pretty much :)

Hello!
So we can start by doing the order first and then i'll do the catalogue stuff :)
I have a list right now so I don't want to promise those things like by tomorrow just in case I don't have them because I don't time travel. Is 35 TBT okay for the first 3 items you want to buy?

Hello!
So we can start by doing the order first and then i'll do the catalogue stuff :)
I have a list right now so I don't want to promise those things like by tomorrow just in case I don't have them because I don't time travel. Is 35 TBT okay for the first 3 items you want to buy?

Hi! Sure, that's fine. Would you be willing to trade any items for the items I have too? I know you set the limit on three, but if not cataloging I'm also interested in trading/buying those :)

Name: clementine
Island Name: honeycove
Items you want: heart apron (red), diner uniform (blue), diner uniform (pink)
Your offer: 35tbt
Time Zone and time available: gmt, i'm available from now until the next few hours !

Last edited:
When you reopen:

Name: Amelia
Island Name: Lumeilles
Items you want:

Diner uniform pink
Heart apron
Bunny ears pink
Zen hair clip pink
Mesh cap pink NTNDO
Rain boots(Pink)
Rubber-toe high tops(Pink)
Vinyl round-toed pumps(Pink)
Cute sneakers(Pink and light violet)

Your offer:
10 tbt?
AM HAPPY TO JUST CATALOGUE <3

Time Zone and time available: GMT all day

Last edited:
Name: Chocolate
Island Name: Valentine
Items you want:♥Bun Wig(Pink)
Your offer: 10 TBT
Time Zone and time available: Central time and available all day today

For the catalogues I can trade for sure. You can show me your catalog stuff! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sure, that's fine. Would you be willing to trade any items for the items I have too? I know you set the limit on three, but if not cataloging I'm also interested in trading/buying those :)

For the ones you want to catalog. I can trade for sure. You can show me your catalog stuff!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: clementine
Island Name: honeycove
Items you want: heart apron (red), diner uniform (blue), diner uniform (pink)
Your offer: 35tbt
Time Zone and time available: gmt, i'm available from now until the next few hours !

Hello there!
Sure :)
I can open my island in 20 minutes and i'll send you the dodo code :)

I just need to get some orders ready ^.^

Last edited:
Pardon me, which message was for me? :) That to catalogue is ok for 10 tbt?

For the ones you want to catalog. I can trade for sure. You can show me your catalog stuff!

Ok, what kind of items are you interested in? Cute things?
And I'm a little confused about when it would be ready, would we meet today or tomorrow? :)

Last edited:
Back