• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop đŸ’– Ash's Boutique 💖 (Clothing, accesories, shoes) 👒👗*CLOSED FOR NOW*

Name: Kyley
Island Name: Patchouli
Items you want:
♄Flower sunglasses(Red)
♄A kimono = Ancient sashed robe (pink with purple)
♄Bunny ears(Pink)
♄Zen hair clip(Red)
♄Elegant hat(Black)
Your offer: how does 80tbt sound?
Time Zone and time available: CST now until like 2am tomorrow lmao.

Last edited:
How about 45 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is open! Let me get the stuff and i'll dm you the dodo code :)

Actually I managed to get some of those items elsewhere, sorry! I'll definitely come back to look at your shop again later for the other stuff you're offering! Again, so sorry about that!

Name: Alyse
Island Name: Comatose
Items you want: Doctor's mask
Your offer: 5tbt?
Time Zone and time available: GMT, & pretty much any time. just like my post and I should see within a few mins because im sad like that x

Ok, what kind of items are you interested in? Cute things?
And I'm a little confused about when it would be ready, would we meet today or tomorrow? :)

So the first 3 items are available now. The other items are a lot so I will have to catalog them. I apologize and will make it it clear in the post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Chocolate
Island Name: Valentine
Items you want:♄Bun Wig(Pink)
Your offer: 10 TBT
Time Zone and time available: Central time and available all day today
I have that available atm :) the bun wig

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Alyse
Island Name: Comatose
Items you want: Doctor's mask
Your offer: 5tbt?
Time Zone and time available: GMT, & pretty much any time. just like my post and I should see within a few mins because im sad like that x

Sure! I will be available within the next 30 minutes. Is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: clementine
Island Name: honeycove
Items you want: heart apron (red), diner uniform (blue), diner uniform (pink)
Your offer: 35tbt
Time Zone and time available: gmt, i'm available from now until the next few hours !

Hi, ye of course. I will be available in the next 30 minutes. Is that okay? :)
or you can just lmk when you can

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Kyley
Island Name: Patchouli
Items you want:
♄Flower sunglasses(Red)
♄A kimono = Ancient sashed robe (pink with purple)
♄Bunny ears(Pink)
♄Zen hair clip(Red)
♄Elegant hat(Black)
Your offer: how does 80tbt sound?
Time Zone and time available: CST now until like 2am tomorrow lmao.

Hello! Yes, they are available and I can give them to you for that price. I will be available within an hour is that okay?

So the first 3 items are available now. The other items are a lot so I will have to catalog them. I apologize and will make it it clear in the post

Oh, ok! The other items I just wanted to catalog them myself, so just pick them up in your game and then drop them again. That way I can order them later! You don't need to re-order anything for me :)
I can in turn let you catalog things like: pink hamster cage, white heart rug, cute paint flooring, pink stripe wallpaper, monstera, mini cactus set, pink amp, dreamy dress, star hairpin, mama bear (white with pink flowers), bandage, ..

Oh, ok! The other items I just wanted to catalog them myself, so just pick them up in your game and then drop them again. That way I can order them later! You don't need to re-order anything for me :)
I can in turn let you catalog things like: pink hamster cage, white heart rug, cute paint flooring, pink stripe wallpaper, monstera, mini cactus set, pink amp, dreamy dress, star hairpin, mama bear (white with pink flowers), bandage, ..

Oh okay then sure!
I would like the mama bear, white- hear rug, cute paint flooring, pink strip wallpaper, mini catus set and the bandage we can trade that to catalog each other. Not sure how to make it work haha I dont have much experience doing that.

and as for the items you want to buy? Do you still want them? for the IGT

Oh okay then sure!
I would like the mama bear, white- hear rug, cute paint flooring, pink strip wallpaper, mini catus set and the bandage we can trade that to catalog each other. Not sure how to make it work haha I dont have much experience doing that.

and as for the items you want to buy? Do you still want them? for the IGT

Yes! You wanted tbt, right? 35tbt? If I can buy more of them outright, instead of cataloging, that's fine for me too. I just didn't want to cross the 3 piece limit.. but if you'll allow then i'd be happy to :) For example the dreamy dress and cute paint flooring I have an extra of, so I can also trade those 1:1 for your items.

For the cataloging: usually I just put all my stuff in one place, and then you can pick everything up and then drop everything again. Doing that will make sure it goes into your catalog too and you can order it from the nook machine. And I'll do the same with the stuff you lay out for cataloging! You just need to tell me before I arrive where you'll put everything :)

Last edited:
Sure! I will be available within the next 30 minutes. Is that okay?

thats fine!
...i'll be waiting >:)... *the the uh the mischievous emote you know the one where the villager like puts their arm over their face and then you know its all mischievous and it makes that duh duh duh duh sound*

Last edited:
Name: Redd
Island Name: Sunray
Items you want:
- Tiara hair(pink crown)
- Diner Uniform(Pink)
- Rubber-toe high tops(Pink)
Your offer: tell me how much TBT you think this is worth :)
Time Zone and time available: CST; pretty much the entire day (thanks corona)

Name: Rachael
Island Name: Coral Cove
Items I want: Heart Apron, Diner Uniform (pink), Tiara Hair (Silver Crown)
Offer: 10tbt
Time Zone: GMT-4/ available all day

EDIT: I made an order but I think it was missed so just forget it at this point :p

Last edited:
thats fine!
...i'll be waiting >:)... *the the uh the mischievous emote you know the one where the villager like puts their arm over their face and then you know its all mischievous and it makes that duh duh duh duh sound*

I have to help my mom with something so it will take a bit mor time. I apologize. I will dm you as soon as possible tho
Thank you :)

Name: Kiki
Island Name: Bunnybell
Items you want: bunny ears (pink)
Your offer: I haven't been on bell tree in a long time so I'm completely out of tune with tbt offer values hfhdj is 10 tbt too much? too little? ^^;;
Time Zone and time available: PST, all day today!

Items you want:
- Tiara hair(pink crown)
- Diner Uniform(Pink)

Is 30 TBT fine?
I have those items available but I have to offline for like 3 hours. When I get back I can DM you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Items you want:
- Tiara hair(pink crown)
- Diner Uniform(Pink)

Is 30 TBT fine?
I have those items available but I have to offline for like 3 hours. When I get back I can DM you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Rachael
Island Name: Coral Cove
Items I want: Heart Apron, Diner Uniform (pink), Tiara Hair (Silver Crown)
Offer: 10tbt
Time Zone: GMT-4/ available all day

Hello! I have those items but I wont be available for 3 hours. Is it okay if I ask for 20 TBT?
Let me know if that's okay for you :) and when I get back i'll dm you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello ^.^

I will be going offline for 3-4 hours so those who I haven't replied yet I apologize and will reply when I get back. Feel free to place orders if the items are available.

Please remember to order 3 items at a time since there is a lot of demand and I am not time traveling or anything. I will order it if its not available atm and let you know. Thank you very much for stopping by
<3

Is 30 TBT fine?

30 TBT is fine! Message me a dodo code when you're online and I'll send the TBT and head your way !

Name: Bunny
Island Name Star Isle
Items you want: Bunny ears (pink)
Your offer: 10tbt
Time Zone and time available: Est now til next hr

30 TBT is fine! Message me a dodo code when you're online and I'll send the TBT and head your way !

I apologize for the delay but I am online and your order is ready lmk when you can come pick it up! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Yes, 20 tbt is fine, just let me know when you’re available!

Hii! I am online and have your order let me know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Yes 10 TBT is fine :)
Send me a DM OR VM when you are ready to pick it up ^.^

Back