• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask a stupid question get an even stupider answer

Cuz she's never :wub: with anyone.

Why do n00bs use :gyroidsideways: and :gyroiddance: so friggin' much?

Chop SUEY!

Ok now to break the nature of the game for a serious question:
Why is it that in this world there are rules that have seemed like they have existed forever, and we have no idea who invented them?

(ie) A stop Light. Everybody knows green means go and red means stop, but who decided that?
Why on earth is it that in America we drive on the right side of the road...and in the other countries they drive on the Left? :gyroidconfused:
A Clock. Who decided that the big hand represents the minutes...and the little hand represents the hours?

The List of things goes on and on...

The Main Question Is: Why are these rules on Earth the way they are?

o.o <small><small><small>Well there goes that Question.</small></small></small>_________________________________________________Uuuum....Well...because you smell nice.

Why Do I talk to myself?

Because you broke the game?

Why is it cute when kids have imaginary friends, but creepy when adults talk to the voices in their heads? Shut up voices I asked already!!

Back