• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Does the trick of putting a design down so a villager won't move there only work with amiibo cards or will it now work on villagers you move in through adoption?

<: Just wondering about the new campground - does the van just cycle through NPC characters if you don't have any cards/amiibos to scan? Thank you!

That's how it's worked for me so far. I've had Zipper in there twice! Yesterday, it was Pascal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can somebody help me? Because of the pro design initiative, I lost a tile that I assumed I had saved with Mabel and had not. I can't find it again. Fortunately, I found an old picture of it on my SD card:

Cw2rMivW8AIvuGq.jpg

It's the one mixed with the clover. I have no idea if I found it in a dream (which would be obliterated now anyway), or here. If you recognize it, please let me know!

I have all splatoon amiibos. Is there any way I can get the squirrels and the squid villagers in my town or is that not possible?

I keep seeing this in peoples posts and was wondering if it was a new PWP or just something ive missed all together.

does anyone know what it is?
tumblr_og1otiyq6B1sz8tczo1_400.jpg
image credit to emblemcrossing*

When restarting and selling your town to Nook, do you get to rename your player character or do you must keep the name? I'm assuming you can change the town's name, but I'm unsure about the character's.

I keep seeing this in peoples posts and was wondering if it was a new PWP or just something ive missed all together.

does anyone know what it is?
View attachment 188207
image credit to emblemcrossing*
That looks like Franklin's table from the Harvest Festival event. The person has probably placed it there using hacks (same goes for the bushes and stumps).

That looks like Franklin's table from the Harvest Festival event. The person has probably placed it there using hacks (same goes for the bushes and stumps).

Ah, that's why it doesn't look familure to me. I always work during that event.... I'll have to play it this year for sure!
Thanks for the response.

Does anyone know how to get the alto saxophone and trumpet? If they are through Harvey's, I'm inclined to wait. But if they are through some other method that will be impossible without Amiibos or something, I'd definitely like to know!

I was able to unlock the fairy clothing set from playing puzzle league, but I haven't received any coupons playing, and I read that was possible. How do I do that?

I was able to unlock the fairy clothing set from playing puzzle league, but I haven't received any coupons playing, and I read that was possible. How do I do that?

In my experience you only get the items from puzzle league, but you can get coupons for playing desert island escape if you meet the target score!

Last edited:
In my experience you only get the items from puzzle league, but you can get coupons for playing desert island escape if you meet the target score!

okay, thank you! I'm pretty bad at desert island escape, I guess I'll have to work on it lol

If the game is in sleep mode do the hours still count toward the badges and plaza tree growth? Or do I need the 3DS open for the time to count?

Back