• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

How do I get purple roses? I heard its White x White rose but I've been trying to get them for a few days but nothing has shown up.

How do I get purple roses? I heard its White x White rose but I've been trying to get them for a few days but nothing has shown up.
White and White Roses
Red and White Roses
Purple and Purple Roses (Best combination)

It helps when you have a beautiful town and only water those roses, gives a higher chance of those roses breeding. Fertilizer along helps a well.

Sable told me that she couldn't let me save designs because she was preparing for a special visitor, and Mable wouldn't let me use the QR machine because she "had her claws full". What does this mean? Is Gracie coming?

Last edited:
Sable told me that she couldn't let me save designs because she was preparing for a special visitor, and Mable wouldn't let me use the QR machine because she "had her claws full". What does this mean? Is Gracie coming?

Not positive on this, but did you have your gates open/visitors in your town? I'm pretty sure you can't use the QR sewing machine when either of those two things are occurring.

Thanks for the answer, my gates are open. ^.^'

No worries! Lots of people forget that lots of things aren't available when the gates are open (no bees/tarantulas/scorpions, some special events can't happen, etc.)

Sorry that it has nothing to do with Gracie. Hopefully she shows up soon for you!

If you didn't break all the rocks during the easter event, will the remaining rocks become permanent the next day?

According to some wikis, that's what happens if you get a glitch. It's not designed to do it that way. I guess just make sure you break all the rocks.

Bunny Day is the next day and a 10th villager just moved in (in boxes). Is it just me (tried so many times) or am I not supposed to be able to get villager moving rumours today?

Last edited:
Can eggs for Bunny Day spawn in/on the beach? Need to know if I should clean mine up for tomorrow. :D

Last edited:
Bunny Day is the next day and a 10th villager just moved in (in boxes). Is it just me (tried so many times) or am I not supposed to be able to get villager moving rumours today?

Villagers can gossip about moving rumors during a holiday, but you won't get a ping about it until after the holiday is over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can eggs for Bunny Day spawn in/on the beach? Need to know if I should clean mine up for tomorrow. :D

I don't believe so, no. Eggs spawn in rocks (not looking forward to the possible glitch here), in trees, as dive spots, fishing spots, and dig spots.

a way to get rid of street passed animal villager before opening your acnl game?

before you open your game, on the main / home 3ds screen, you get a notice when you got someone's house via streetpass in acnl. sometimes there are 2 notices from the same streetpasser -- a note about the house and note that says, "hello from streetpasser". does the second notice (aka "hello from..." ) mean you received an animal villager? if you delete or reject or not accept that "hello" notice, will you delete the animal villager you just got?

1) What happens if you turn off your 3DS while online (in someone else's town)?
2) Can you divide your town by destroying all the bridges?

1) What happens if you turn off your 3DS while online (in someone else's town)?
2) Can you divide your town by destroying all the bridges?

1. The equivalent of flipping the the wifi switch, only powering off the game as well.
2. Nope. They don't allow you to demolish the last bridge.

Just making sure, you can't buy turnips tomorrow due to Bunny event?

Joan is here. Other than Dr. Shrunk pretending to be a bunny*, and villagers not pinging, everything else seems normal. My neighbors are all talking about normal things.

* - I'm just guessing that's Shrunk in there. Same incredibly goofy sense of humor.

Last edited:
Back