• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask illuminatty

kk I need advice. first is PM me pls xx second is here

ok so I have this loose tooth. it's really wobbly and I could probs pull it out. I'm a wimp tho. it's a canine and it will be my 18th tooth out (ok I'm l ate developer for teeth get ova it) Should I pull or nah?

kk I need advice. first is PM me pls xx second is here

ok so I have this loose tooth. it's really wobbly and I could probs pull it out. I'm a wimp tho. it's a canine and it will be my 18th tooth out (ok I'm l ate developer for teeth get ova it) Should I pull or nah?

Wait I don't see two questions?

u need to PM to see anyway answer that one

Okay well here it goes: if it's really wobbly (like you can barely touch it and it wobbles) pull it. I never liked pulling mine out, so I would actually just mess around with the tooth with my fingers and it would eventually fall out

Okay well here it goes: if it's really wobbly (like you can barely touch it and it wobbles) pull it. I never liked pulling mine out, so I would actually just mess around with the tooth with my fingers and it would eventually fall out

ok I guess I have to pull.

Back