AMA Ask me anything!

What’s your opinion on the Disney movie “Wish”?

*spins 360 degrees around in my swivel chair* 👋🎲 Well, well, well, I've been expec- wait, I'm facing the wall... *spins 90 degrees in swivel chair* WELL, WELL.... Oop, you're not... *spins uh...* What's 360 + 180? 🧮🎲 You know what, forget that, I'm standing. 😤 WELL, uhh..... *squints at your username* Disneyfangirl23!!! I have been expecting you... Please... take a seat... 😈 *points to a chair on top of a giant red X on the floor* Yesss... get comfortable... Get PENSIVE because I have some questions for YOU! 🤭
Okay, let's say... hypothetically, you had your own little Disney cafe, and for the sake of... hypothetically-ing, it's right across a bakery called "Blueberry's". 🤭 Just to better paint a visual image, you know? Anyway, you have a Disney Cafe. You know, like the Hello Kitty or Kirby ones? 🎀 (those are real cute, I wouldn't mind goin' to one some day... well, not alone at least, I'm too comfortable with my masculi-) 🎲💭 OH, you're still there. 😳❗ *double checks the X on the floor while repeatedly clicking a button underneath my desk* (why is this not woorrrkkinnnng??) 🎲💭 ANNYYWAY, what are 3 Disney related dishes you would serve there at your cafe and what poor son of a Lilo and Stitch do you have bouncing around in a mascot outfit there? 🥵 Uh, as in, what mascot character do you have there at the cafe? You know, for taking selfies with! 🐱🎲🤳 I don't know if Disney cafes are a thing, but I think you'd have some cool ideas! 😁

Alright, Disneyfangirl23, that... *slams button underneath my desk* 😠 is... *slams button underneath my desk* 😡 all! *slams button underneath my desk* 🤬 WHY IS THIS NOT WORK- *grand piano falls on my head* DAMNIT. 🎹🎲💫

Back