• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AMA Ask Me[ri] Anything!

what is your favorite pokemon game and which was your 1st pokemon game you played?
I love Legends: Arceus!! so hyped for Legends: Z-A aaaaa Tbf I haven't played through all of the mainline games yet, but there's so much that I love about P:LA that I'd be very surprised if it got dethroned. (Though if we're counting sidegames too, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is a very tough contender for the title of favorite.)
My first game was HeartGold though! I got it not super long after it released and managed to clear everything up to Red, which is where I hit my wall until I finally replayed it last year!

Do you have a favorite holiday in real life and/or in Animal Crossing?
I go absolutely feral over Halloween!! 🎃 I love spooky pumpkin season so so much aaaaa. I love cute Halloween aesthetics and I have a lot of happy memories associated with it. Plus it's when autumn really starts kicking into gear, and autumn is my favorite season (IRL and in AC ahaha)!
also I'm a big sucker for Valentine's Day too because I'm a hopeless romantic at heart

What's the earliest memory that you have?
This is gonna be a boring answer lol, but I woke up, wondering where my parents were. Not in any distress or anything, just kinda like "?"
Then I found my dad and asked him where my mom was—it was a weekday, I think mid-morning, and she'd already gone to work. I think I was probably like... two and a half? I know I wasn't quite three yet, but I don't think I could've been much younger.

Back