AMA Ask Mimi (●ˇ∀ˇ●)

Hello Mimi Cheems :) May I ask if you'd rather drink coffee, or tea?

Coffee for the win!! I dislike tea unfortunately T^T

Any thoughts on the superb Kitakami resident who goes by the name of Kieran?

Well... I haven't finished either of the DLCs for Violet.. but what I've seen of Kieran, I've liked ^^

Rank all the Pokémon games you’ve played.

1. Pokémon White - Nintendo DS
2. Pokémon White 2 - Nintendo DS
3. Pokémon Gold - Gameboy Color
4. Pokémon Soul Silver - Nintendo DS
5. Pokémon Emerald - Gameboy Advance
6. Pokémon Shield - Nintendo Switch
7. Pokémon Omega Ruby - Nintendo 3DS
8. Pokémon Moon - Nintendo 3DS
9. Pokémon X - Nintendo 3DS
10. Pokémon Ultra Sun - Nintendo 3DS
11. Pokémon Legends of Arceus - Nintendo Switch
12. Pokémon Violet - Nintendo Switch
13. Pokémon Let's Go Eevee! - Nintendo Switch

The Pokémon White/White 2 will always be my favorite games ;w; I'm biased since I sorta started figuring out how to ACTUALLY PLAY the games, through W/W2. I'm not a big fan of Violet only due to the bugs/glitches/etc. But I loved the story. They're all my favorites, really. They're ranked in order of how much I've enjoyed them, but they're all enjoyable games to me. I have yet to rank Brilliant Diamond, despite having the game. I just haven't played it.
Is there any game you're really looking forward to either this or next year? Or maybe a dream game that you hope becomes a reality?

I really hope they PORT Pokémon White for the new Switch console. I don't want a remake of the game because I know they'll mess it up. I'm just praying for a ported version of the games 🙏

what are your top 3 favorite animal crossing games of all time?
1. New Leaf
2. New Horizons
3. Wild World!

I played SOOOO much New Leaf as a teenager, it's not even funny 😭 I played A LOT up until the servers shut down. But a little while after NH released, I stopped playing New Leaf as much :^

Hi Mimi! :D Time to flood you with questions.

1. Who do you like more: Spanky or Jewels? (don’t worry; it won’t bother me if you have a favorite 😸)

2. Sploot or belly in the air? (Jewels’ sleeping positions in case you’re wondering 😅😹)

3. Screaming cat meme :):naurr::) or cat smiling meme? :):hmm::)

4. What character can you not stand in Genshin?

5. If you could only pick one: Gallagher, Jing Yuan or Gepard?

6. Judd or Little Judd? (the cats in splatoon)

7. What are your top ten favorite Pokemon?

8. What is your favorite shiny?

9. What is your shiny wishlist (non legendary)?

10. Favorite legendary?

That’s it for now though now I know this thread is here, I’ll be back :D

Hi Mimi! :D Time to flood you with questions.

1. Who do you like more: Spanky or Jewels? (don’t worry; it won’t bother me if you have a favorite 😸)

2. Sploot or belly in the air? (Jewels’ sleeping positions in case you’re wondering 😅😹)

3. Screaming cat meme :):naurr::) or cat smiling meme? :):hmm::)

4. What character can you not stand in Genshin?

5. If you could only pick one: Gallagher, Jing Yuan or Gepard?

6. Judd or Little Judd? (the cats in splatoon)

7. What are your top ten favorite Pokemon?

8. What is your favorite shiny?

9. What is your shiny wishlist (non legendary)?

10. Favorite legendary?

That’s it for now though now I know this thread is here, I’ll be back :D

1. Both 🥺 They're too cute I can't decide!

2. Sploot!! I love sploots, because cats AND dogs can both sploot! ^_^

8264-beluga.png

4. Hmm... this is a tough one.. PROBABLY PAIMON? Does she count? LOL.. if not her, probably Yelan.

5. JING YUAN 🥺 He was my very first HSR husband.. it's only fair to stay loyal to him!!

6. Li'l Judd!! He's so floofy ;-;

7. Here they are in order! ^_^
1 ‎♡‧₊˚ Bulbasaur
‎2 ♡‧₊˚ Fuecoco
3 ‎♡‧₊˚ Tepig
‎4 ♡‧₊˚ Bounsweet (the entire line... chefs kiss)
5 ‎♡‧₊˚ Wigglytuff
6 ‎♡‧₊˚ Greninja
‎7 ♡‧₊˚ Electivire (he reminds me of Thor!)
8 ‎♡‧₊˚ Slurpuff
9 ‎♡‧₊˚ Pawmot
10 ‎♡‧₊˚ Goodra

8. Goodra, Greninja, and Bounsweet.. and probably several more I'm forgetting, but these are my top 3 favorite shinies.

9. Pawmi is a big one! I want it to be a male so I can name him Zenitsu. When I first saw Pawmi's evolution line, I was like OH EM GEE!! ZENITSU!! lol
I wanted a shiny Froakie too, specifically named Sebastian, but Chibi was able to get me one. I had a shiny Greninja in X/Y and he came with me all the way to Ultra Sun/Moon.. but I don't know where my Ultra Moon game went, so I could never transfer him back to me in future games.. T^T A few others.. Bounsweet (I can never have too many LOL), Applin, and Milcery! I have them all in HOME, I believe; but I'd love to have them from friends instead of random people >_>

10. Zamazenta and Zacian! They remind me of my dogs who have since passed away. :3

So I've been curious about this for a while... Who was @/Nightmares? I know this may seem like a personal question to you so you don't have to respond to it if you don't wanna.

Back