• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happens if you have wilted flowers on the 2nd (or subsequent) day after u got a perfect town? it restarted and you have to count another 15 days before you get the golden watering pail?

i found it really troublesome to water so much flowers everyday.

Is there any way to get the police station earlier? ;-; really want one

No.

how much do gyroids sell for in this game again? :p

It's 858, I belive. It's really not that hard to check this one yourself though.

what happens if you have wilted flowers on the 2nd (or subsequent) day after u got a perfect town? it restarted and you have to count another 15 days before you get the golden watering pail?

i found it really troublesome to water so much flowers everyday.

You should still have perfect status. As long as you still meet the flower requirement, tree requirement, etc., it won't matter if a few flowers are wilted. Just make sure to water those flowers so they don't die out the next day.

You should still have perfect status. As long as you still meet the flower requirement, tree requirement, etc., it won't matter if a few flowers are wilted. Just make sure to water those flowers so they don't die out the next day.

thanks for the reply! at least i know i can just watered those wilted flowers and not all of them in my town (to prevent them from wilting) everyday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i leave stacks for fruit (3 of each) near my town tree so that in any circumstance i lost one particular fruit tree, i still have the fruits to grow them back.

do they affect my perfect town status? r they considered trash?

Does the rain count to watering the flowers?

Someone answered this incompletely, so I wanted to verify.

Rain water the flowers, but only to the extent of keeping them from wilting. (This much I have experienced)
However, others say rain does not, however, help with hybrids growing. I can't confirm that myself as I could have sworn I've gotten at least one from rain, but that could have been a villager watering it.

In any case, on rain days, I just water the plots I want hybrids from, haha.

i leave stacks for fruit (3 of each) near my town tree so that in any circumstance i lost one particular fruit tree, i still have the fruits to grow them back.

do they affect my perfect town status? r they considered trash?

Anything dropped on the ground is considered trash. It will affect on your perfect town status but only if it exceeds 10(I think) items on the ground. If your only concern is losing a fruit tree, I would recommend simply putting those fruit baskets in storage, a museum exhibition room, your house, or create a second character to store it. You could also put them in a letter and save the letter at the Post Office too.

Someone answered this incompletely, so I wanted to verify.

Rain water the flowers, but only to the extent of keeping them from wilting. (This much I have experienced)
However, others say rain does not, however, help with hybrids growing. I can't confirm that myself as I could have sworn I've gotten at least one from rain, but that could have been a villager watering it.

In any case, on rain days, I just water the plots I want hybrids from, haha.
Ok, thanks for that!

I read that you can have a max of 10 villagers in your town if you have the camping site, but are the alts you make considered villagers too or no? I want to make more pattern mules, so I wanted to double check in case.

Can i buy another physical copy of the game and use it on the same 3DS??
or would i need to get a digital copy?

A while ago Eloise gave me a Sprinkler randomly, thinking it was nothing important I sold it and moved on. Now a few days later I'm checking my catalogue and it's not re-orderable! I thought it might be an island item, it kinda fits in with the summer theme, but looking at the list of island items it's not there. Any idea why its not re-orderable and how could I get another?

My villagers keep sending me letters randomnly with gifts, without even doing errands/visiting their houses, is this a sign of a high friendship?

A while ago Eloise gave me a Sprinkler randomly, thinking it was nothing important I sold it and moved on. Now a few days later I'm checking my catalogue and it's not re-orderable! I thought it might be an island item, it kinda fits in with the summer theme, but looking at the list of island items it's not there. Any idea why its not re-orderable and how could I get another?

It's sold in Timmy and Tommy's shop, but very rare. Some items of that set are just not re-orderable. I don't know why. The lawnmower is another example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back