• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

Would you rather pee or squee

Would you rather cry or die

Would you rather Invader Zim or Kim Impossible

Would you rather watch Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra?

Would you rather watch Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra?

I was actually just thinking about this last night. I remember I used to watch Avatar all the time when I was younger, it was a really good show and one of my favorites. I was upset when I couldn't get cable anymore (wow that was like back in 2008), I miss watching it.

That being said, I did try to watch The Legend of Korra, and I prefer the original series over it my a longshot. Nothing can beat the original.

Would you rather try or pie

Would you rather watch an oven for sixty minutes or a washing machine for sixty minutes?

Would you rather try or pie
Def pie, trying is too hard

Would you rather watch an oven for sixty minutes or a washing machine for sixty minutes?
Well nothing spectacular really happens in an oven, whereas I have actually sat and watched a washing machine for 60 min lmaooo

What’s your favorite and least favorite subject/class at university?

Last edited:
Would you rather eat or pete?

What’s your favorite and least favorite subject/class at university?
Of the classes I took last year, my favorites were General Physics and my piano lessons. I think in the future my favorite class will be Astrophysics.

My least favorite was Aural Skills because I have perfect pitch and a knack for music so the class is completely useless to me :(

Would you rather eat or pete?

I don't get it.

WOULD YOU RATHER ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION OR THERE IS NO REASON A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY?

Back