• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Hmm...good question! A few come to mind...but I'd say either Final Fantasy III or Final Fantasy V....so far at least.

Same q?

I don't know I guess it depends. I like Tales of Symphonia and I thought the story was really well done, but every attempt to remake it is just a cash grab sadly. Also FF9 was fun.

If you are doing the New Leaf event, is there a task that you're looking forward to the most?

Maybe for one of the forum-only events. My 3DS is jailbroken, so I'm not planning on doing any of the in-game events, unfortunately.

Favorite YouTube parody? (That won't break forum rules)

Probably breakfast. (bacon and eggs, NO cheese).

Do you have this coming week off?

no sadly not : ( no time off at all this week

what's ur fave type of popcorn ? (salted, sweet, caramel etc)

rose tteokbokki with extra cheese;; its so delicious!

is there any new game releases you're looking forward to?

I think I’m going to play Link’s Awakening soon. I know it’s an old game, but I don’t care.

Same q?

I've been meaning to start Cozy Grove at some point!

What was the last game you played (video/board/physical)

I haven't ever taken astrology 100℅ seriously, but I do think it has some accuracy (it's also a whole lot more complex and nuanced than many realize).

What's your favorite collectible that you have?

Back