• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I have the free trial which I don’t plan on renewing unless I absolutely have to.

Do you participate in and enjoy the events that this site holds?

yes i do! but i only have done the valentines and xmas

do you like vibrant or more darker colors?

It really depends, but I tend to lean towards darker colors. I sometimes like pastel colors, though.

Do you use hand lotion?

I’m an only child. I do have a younger cousin, though. We get along but we are very different.

Same question?

I do have an older and younger brother, and we get along at times. I'm the, as they would refer to me, "weirdo" of the family. We're extremely different, so that's a factor in our friendship.

Favorite thing to do to pass time?

No question added, so I'm gonna answer the one about siblings.

Yes, two brothers. Can't say we really get along (my older brother moved out and my younger brother is... Something else), but we love each other nonetheless.

Have you played Tetris or Dr. Mario before?

No question added, so I'm gonna answer the one about siblings.

Yes, two brothers. Can't say we really get along (my older brother moved out and my younger brother is... Something else), but we love each other nonetheless.

Have you played Tetris or Dr. Mario before?
Haha, sorry about that. I realized after I posted it that I was too dumb to put a question.

No, I haven't.

Do you prefer the old COD games or the newer ones?

Back