• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Thunder. Definitely Thunder.

When he's around, Gallows is also cracking jokes all the time.

So is Justin, but not as much as the other two. When they all get rolling it's like a train wreck.

Some staff may consider this private information, so it's up to them to answer or not. I'm self employed, and currently on medical leave from my main job as a Technical Support Agent for Telenetwork.

Have fun stalking me all you want.
Oh, I always thought you were a man, my bad xD

Thunder. Definitely Thunder.

When he's around, Gallows is also cracking jokes all the time.

So is Justin, but not as much as the other two. When they all get rolling it's like a train wreck.

Some staff may consider this private information, so it's up to them to answer or not. I'm self employed, and currently on medical leave from my main job as a Technical Support Agent for Telenetwork.

Have fun stalking me all you want.

Wow. You are very talented *-* all those skillz. And I actually did not know you're a girl haha.

I actually knew she was a girl just out of context when she was mentioned somewhere.

Back on topic :D

What do staff members hate more than anything else?

Last edited:
Well what else you can expect from a website with a large percentage of (unsupervised) children under 16?

Not exactly true. There's many different TYPES of whining. Most of it gets on my nerves, but everyone does it. I'm probably the biggest whiner here.

How did you become a mod?
This is to any of the staff.

this is what I wanted to know since I started here

- - - Post Merge - - -

but why is this blocked http://www.belltreeforums.com/application-forms.php?appid=1

You really have to be on good terms with all the mods here, active, responsible, and what flop posted.

Do you get paid to be staff? I'm guessing no, but it's worth a shot asking.

This got lost. Sorry. No. There is no pay.

Last edited:
Back