• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

I apologize if the solution takes a little longer than you guys would like.

I can't get my signature to show up!
I've tried using both the & [SIGPIC] tag, but none of them works. Also tried in a different browser, and the image size is smaller then the maximum allowed. Not even text shows up!
What am I doing wrong? :confused:

EDIT: Wait what? On my own thread it's not showing, but I can see it in this thread? :confused:

Last edited:
There's a small little checkbox that says "Show your signature", in the additional options under your post. If you're not looking for it it's pretty easy to miss, I know I've accidentally unchecked it a few times.

Oh well, seems to be working now!
Another question: It says that I've been spending bells from my wallet. Is it because I edited my posts?
One of them says "thread" and one "post", and I edited my thread and one post.
Hope it makes sense hah..

I actually wanted to put a signature like that:
Code:
<iframe name="signature" SRC="LINKOFSIGNATURE" scrolling="no" height="200" width="450" FRAMEBORDER="no"></iframe>

The LINKOFSIGNATURE would be the link of a signature that I've made through HTML, CSS and some Javascript. :B
I'm not sure whether you could convert the HTML code i've provided into BBcode.

Sooo- any ways to convert the code into a bbcode?

My tbt bells won't transfer, I've tried by clicking on 'currency' and then on my bells and doing it that way as well as clicking on the users bells under their profile picture on a post and it still won't work, I'm only trying to send 50 bells >.<'

My tbt bells won't transfer, I've tried by clicking on 'currency' and then on my bells and doing it that way as well as clicking on the users bells under their profile picture on a post and it still won't work, I'm only trying to send 50 bells >.<'
What are you using to access the internet (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome..)

I'm having the same problem.
First I tried using my mobile phone, now I'm on my mom's laptop using Internet Explorer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

First I tried using my mobile phone, now I'm on my mom's laptop using Internet Explorer.

I've also been trying to convert my 2 leftover eggs to bells, but that isn't working either.

What are you using to access the internet (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome..)

I'm using internet explorer, I never thought about using another browser, I'll try now on Google chrome and Firefox to see if it works. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've also been trying to convert my 2 leftover eggs to bells, but that isn't working either.

I'm using internet explorer, I never thought about using another browser, I'll try now on Google chrome and Firefox to see if it works. c:

Do try another web browser, let me know if it works :)

Favorite Katy Perry song?
I actually love the Dark Horse song lol

Last edited:
I tried Firefox and it worked first time. ^^ Thankyou for your help. c: I'll remember to use Firefox in the future for transferring bells. xD

Favorite Katy Perry song?

I actually don't care much (if at all) for any of her songs. I find I like part of several of them (either just the chorus and/or the verse--usually the melody/beat is okay), but never the entire song and I'm not a big fan of her voice.

I actually love the Dark Horse song lol

That song is a good example of where I enjoy the singing, lyrics, and beat of the chorus and hate absolutely everything else :p

Back