• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Can you be banned from a thread?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or the link hidden?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or block a thread

Sorry, I just got a thing saying someone has requested a "read receipt" it was the first one I ever got, therefore I have absolutely no idea what on earth that means. Can you explain it to me? >~<

Sorry, I just got a thing saying someone has requested a "read receipt" it was the first one I ever got, therefore I have absolutely no idea what on earth that means. Can you explain it to me? >~<

It just means they will get a little thing saying you read the pm

was konan224 banned? just asking, because he/she owes me payment for art, but they haven't posted in a while and their avatar/signature is gone. sorry if this is a question i can't ask here!

Last edited:
This is for Zr388. :)

Each time I see your signature, I keep staring at it because it's rather fascinating. So I just have to ask; who is it and what is it from? :confused:

was konan224 banned? just asking, because he/she owes me payment for art, but they haven't posted in a while and their avatar/signature is gone. sorry if this is a question i can't ask here!

Their username is brown, so yes, though the reason will just be between them and the staff.

Konan's name is now black and her last activity was actually today. She may have just been temp-banned and just allowed back recently. I'd try PM-ing her again and see if she responds after awhile. If you check her profile and see that her activity is still going on, but no response than it may be safe to assume she won't be paying you. :S I'm not sure how wi-fi ratings work for art trades and payment though, so you'll have to ask a mod/admin about that.

Konan's name is now black and her last activity was actually today. She may have just been temp-banned and just allowed back recently. I'd try PM-ing her again and see if she responds after awhile. If you check her profile and see that her activity is still going on, but no response than it may be safe to assume she won't be paying you. :S I'm not sure how wi-fi ratings work for art trades and payment though, so you'll have to ask a mod/admin about that.

It also happens if you have to verify your account, and you have to when changing your email and password.

Could an user make the same shop thread in various forums? aka One in TBT Market, another in The Museum and so on.

Can you make a thread in Re-Tail about selling pokemon for AC bells, sets and wishlist items?

She was banned for creating multiple accounts in order to cheat the egg system. I'm not sure if she's been unbanned but I don't think she'll be paying you anytime soon.

Is it possible for Jeremy to ban himself? And if is, why has he not done it yet?

Back