• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Attention Aussies!!!

"Oh and BTW, why don't we have an "Im an Aussie, looking for other Aussie friends to add for New leaf" thread??"

I think the majority of Aussies i've seen and added have already posted :p in this thread. But i would be a good idea.

Last edited:
I would create this but don't want to offend anyone else since There are users from other countries a swill.

Well if anyone wants to add an Aussie, and is an Aussie, then add me! I will add you back if you let me know :)

this is why I'm glad I don't live in Australia. (even tho it would be a lovely place to visit) video game prices just cost far to much. I myself go for the actual cartridge. I like to be able to feel it. but if your main concern is money I'd go with digital.

This thread is about buying from another eshop, if you want the cartridge that is fine, but it's super anti productive to go into whatever thread and go on about the horrors of digital.

If I lost my game or my dog chewed it up I would have to rebuy it too but you don't see people randomly going into the preorder bonus thread telling everyone they could lose their game.

Games are very expensive in australia, at least if we spent a little less money on the game that is a little less lost if anything happens to it.

Jeez, calm down, it was a response to some questions that were being pondered, sorry for helping.

And if you'll notice, I never mentioned the horrors of digital, I mentioned I was getting both physical and digital, was I so against one or the other I wouldn't get both. My post was a truthful summing up of what I've found in my research into digital vs physical, a simple google search would garner you exactly the same results, don't shoot the messenger giving the full picture to someone wondering about the specifics...

Notice I mentioned the tiny likelihood of corruption a couple of times with regards to the SD and system.

Last edited:
I thought this might be the appropriate thread to tell my fellow Aussies that sadly we won't be getting the 3DS XL bundle in Australia :(

Back