• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Audie in boxes!! Ready for her new home [Taken]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Audie

Mochimiao

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
I really want the characters that came out in the new update but I want audie to have a good home! She was a treat to have on my island and im sad to see her go, but hopefully someone here can give her a good home ^___^ preferably someplace where she can stay for a long long time if not forever ♡

she has found her forever home ^____^!!

Last edited:
hi!! if u still need a home for audie, id love to give her a wonderful home!! all i need to do is move someone off my island :D

hi!! if u still need a home for audie, id love to give her a wonderful home!! all i need to do is move someone off my island :D
Yes! I'm so happy you can give her a good home <3 I have to get her in boxes but I will do that ASAP [i can probably have it done by later on today since its 7am right now for me ^___^] just let me know when you have an open space and i'll work on getting her into boxes quickly for you <3 thank you so much!

i FINALLY got an open space, so whenever ur ready i’ll time travel ahead so the plots open!!
Post automatically merged:

Yes! I'm so happy you can give her a good home <3 I have to get her in boxes but I will do that ASAP [i can probably have it done by later on today since its 7am right now for me ^___^] just let me know when you have an open space and i'll work on getting her into boxes quickly for you <3 thank you so much!
i FINALLY got an open space, so whenever ur ready i’ll time travel ahead so the plots open!! (sorry for the copy paste, i wasn’t sure if it would show up in ur notifs if i didn’t quote and i didn’t know how to quote before haha)

i FINALLY got an open space, so whenever ur ready i’ll time travel ahead so the plots open!!

i FINALLY got an open space, so whenever ur ready i’ll time travel ahead so the plots open!! (sorry for the copy paste, i wasn’t sure if it would show up in ur notifs if i didn’t quote and i didn’t know how to quote before haha)
hi!! i haven’t heard from u in a while so i’m gonna find someone for my plot and then when ur ready let me know and i’ll move someone else out :)

Last edited:

hi!! i haven’t heard from u in a while so i’m gonna find someone for my plot and then when ur ready let me know and i’ll move someone else out :)
Sorry! i was asleep! I'm working on moving her out now! ^___^ shouldnt take me too long

Oh no worried im still working on getting her out as we speak!
you know what, forget abt it. it’s been 16 hours since i first posted in this board, and i still am just as in the dark as i was when we started. i’m not prepared to wait until 12 hours through the night only to find out u “went to sleep” again. u knew u had a customer, and u chose to ignore them. it’s not gonna be my problem anymore. i’ll find audie elsewhere. good luck finding her a good home.

you know what, forget abt it. it’s been 16 hours since i first posted in this board, and i still am just as in the dark as i was when we started. i’m not prepared to wait until 12 hours through the night only to find out u “went to sleep” again. u knew u had a customer, and u chose to ignore them. it’s not gonna be my problem anymore. i’ll find audie elsewhere. good luck finding her a good home.
i didnt mean to ignore you, i was just focused on trying to get her in boxes and you were offline. it takes time to move them out

Well, to anyone else that might want audie please let me know, and as i edited keep in mind that i dont have her in boxes ye though i am still currently trying to get her to move out. I will update the title with "audie in boxes" when shes in boxes if nobody has reserved her yet.

edit;

Audie is now in boxes if anyone wants to grab her ^__^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back