• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Path Autumn tiles

Barbara

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
White Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
White Pansy
I just finished making the one-tile path I have been working on this afternoon and I'm pretty glad with how it turned out, so I wanted to show it with you. :blush: There is a maple leaf and an acorn version and I also made a basic, blank tile.

WVW69ijeA0Mwp-8Gy6

What do you think? I'm not very experienced with path making, but I think it looks neat and I'll be happy to use this in my town. I don't know if I want to share QR codes for them yet, but if you'd like to use them, please let me know! :)

Last edited:
It looks really good, I like the acorn tile version<3 It?s looks like the acorn from AC Wild World, please share the QR code:)

It looks really good, I like the acorn tile version<3 It?s looks like the acorn from AC Wild World, please share the QR code:)

Ohh I remember the acorns from Wild World!
As for the QR code, a part of me wants to be unique and if I share the QR code everybody can use it. I'm not really sure if I'm going to share it yet but I might send it to people via PM. :)

Back