• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Axes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyxie

Unicorn
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (20) +
I just restarted for 2017 and I'm laying down paths. I need axes to clear out the trees though. Im willing to pay TBT you name the price.

What kind of Axes are you after? And how many of each?

Unfortunately, I only have a bunch of Golden Axes, would that be okay? I won't over-charge, in fact, I can give you 3 for 3TBT as you actually need them for your town :p

Unfortunately, I only have a bunch of Golden Axes, would that be okay? I won't over-charge, in fact, I can give you 3 for 3TBT as you actually need them for your town :p

Awww its okay. I kinda count that as cheating on my part since Its the 2017 challenge. Thanks for the AMAZING offer

Awww its okay. I kinda count that as cheating on my part since Its the 2017 challenge. Thanks for the AMAZING offer

Oh, well I hope you find what you need and good luck on the 2017 challenge! (Heard about it yesterday from a friend and I couldn't possibly ever do it... haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back