• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Azalea~free villager adoptions! BOXES: - MOVED IN: Pekoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I also reserve Julian? Thank you so much!

Also, if 2 people reserve the same villager, who gets the said villager first? The person who goes on first or the first who reserved them first? :O
Thank you! ♥

May I also reserve Julian? Thank you so much!

Also, if 2 people reserve the same villager, who gets the said villager first? The person who goes on first or the first who reserved them first? :O
Thank you! ♥

Well, you need to be online when he's in boxes. Because I need to cycle a lot. So, if you are online you can get him. And if your not, the other person can get him. (Because I had a lot of villagers reservations, but the person wasn't online when his villager moved out. So I needed to void him, and it's sad to void a cute villager.) :)

I know that msmabs already posted that they wanted Caroline but if they can't pick her up can I please have her! She is one of my dreamies!

Well, you need to be online when he's in boxes. Because I need to cycle a lot. So, if you are online you can get him. And if your not, the other person can get him. (Because I had a lot of villagers reservations, but the person wasn't online when his villager moved out. So I needed to void him, and it's sad to void a cute villager.) :)

Oh I see! Thank you!
May I reserve Julian as well then? :)
Thank you so much! ♥

Oh man! I just saw my name is put down for Keaton! xD I replaced him for Ruby quite a while ago and I must have forgotten! Please remove my request! :) thanks!

If it's okay could I reserve Punchy? I just lost him. :/ (and glad you got hazel haha my friend really likes her x3 )

Reservation list is complete now. If your name isn't on the list yet, please let me know. I'm going to cycle for 30 minutes now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back