• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop B/T> DIY recipes, gold nuggets, springy ride-ons

I am interested in the Wooden full length mirror (DIY recipe) and Bamboo Stopblck (DIY Recipe)

I can let you catalog my KK Island and catalog my mug, tea cup, Cream and Sugar (brown and white colors), Traditional Tea Set, pot rack, Soup Kettle (minestrone) and/or Handy Water cooler. I need them back, though.

Hi, I think I'd rather trade my DIY recipes for other recipes instead of cataloging furniture ;w; I'm sorry!

I'd love to purchase KK Island and the pot rack for 15k bells if you'd be okay with that though?

I have 2 gold nuggets and I'm interested in the cacao tree, coffee grinder, cream and sugar and the refrigerator!
I would love to trade all of those furniture for 2 gold nuggets! I already have them on hand so please PM me your Dodo code and we can trade!

Also, which color of cream and sugar would you like?

I can let you catalog the song and keep the pot rack.

I am at my order limit and don't want to have to wait an extra day to get it back.

Unfortunately I can't trade until tonight, if that's okay?

Oh of course that's totally fine. Sorry, I got a little ahead of myself!
Just PM me later when you're ready to trade and I'll respond when I can :)

Hey!
I got the following you can catalog:

Kotatsu, Steamer-basket set, Green Tea Set, White Espresso Maker, Beige Rice Cooker, Red Stovetop espresso maker, White freezer! All for IGB :) & The zebra looking springy-ride! Shoot me a PM :)

Hey!
I got the following you can catalog:

Kotatsu, Steamer-basket set, Green Tea Set, White Espresso Maker, Beige Rice Cooker, Red Stovetop espresso maker, White freezer! All for IGB :) & The zebra looking springy-ride! Shoot me a PM :)

Sounds good, I sent you a PM!

two gold nuggets for the wooden end table?

Back