• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

well it seems like we need to keep mistreil, their meme bribe is working on me. BUT perhaps that's their strategy being mafia?!
bribery success rate: +1

but perhaps this is part of your mafia plan?? say that you'll keep me alive and then kill me in cold blood so you can play innocent
(i need more information on the setting and if there's like........ killing killing. is there killing here or is it mario kart rankings, like i'd be in 11th if i die. please no)

the plot thickens

Yay, looks like the gang’s all here. I’ll make us all rainbow grilled cheese sandwiches and we can start sussing each other.
@Kattea trying to win our hearts over with rainbow grilled cheese sandwiches? Is this some sort of tactic? Seems a bit fishy to me. 😔

bribery success rate: +1

but perhaps this is part of your mafia plan?? say that you'll keep me alive and then kill me in cold blood so you can play innocent
(i need more information on the setting and if there's like........ killing killing. is there killing here or is it mario kart rankings, like i'd be in 11th if i die. please no)

the plot thickens
I... I wouldn't do that!
plus my goody two shoes character is incapable of such a heinous act
(i also want to know about the placement)

Yes @shawo what is the context here. Are we shouting at each other while racing in karts lol?

I think we can let Mistreil stay for now, I'm okay with being bribed by memes.

Equity, I assure you my only intentions are to keep everyone happy and fed. D:

Yes @shawo what is the context here. Are we shouting at each other while racing in karts lol?

A-are you sure those sandwiches aren't filled with poison...? Your intentions still seem a bit sus 👀

BRIBERY WORKS

to show my appreciation, have this
unknown.png

"fishy" hmm, @Equity??? you know whats fishy??? your signature. shells are also sort of fishy. bungo's asked me to draw a shark oc before.
theres a lot of fishy things going on here

BRIBERY WORKS

unknown.png

"fishy" hmm, @Equity??? you know whats fishy??? your signature. shells are also sort of fishy. bungo's asked me to draw a shark oc before.

Y-you are too dangerous. I can see us keeping you around just to keep enjoying more of these, while we all slowly die in our sleep. And I’m kind of okay with it.

@Emolga59 Okay, pick any sandwich you see on this here plate. I will eat it myself to prove it's not poison.

A-are you sure those sandwiches aren't filled with poison...? Your intentions still seem a bit sus 👀
I agree with @Emolga59, trying to buddy up to us kind of seems sus. 🙁

BRIBERY WORKS

unknown.png

@Mistreil, your memes won't work on me. I can see through your bait. 😔 Trying to bribe us from the get-go seems kind of sus too. If bribing (coughs... mafia tactics) isn't sus then what is? Is this your attempt to get the others to your side?

@Mistreil, your memes won't work on me. I can see through your bait. 😔 Trying to bribe us from the get-go seems kind of sus too. If bribing (coughs... mafia tactics) isn't sus then what is? Is this your attempt to get the others to your side?
yes its absolutely my attempt to get others on my side. the good side. we can all sit here with memes and good times, we don't have to fight. so equity........ are you on my side?? the good side?? or do mafia not have a sense of humour

(i also just realized that only people from purple would know what i mean by bribing being in my nature because i tried to bribe people there KGJFDKLGJLK
I WILL TRY TO BRIBE MY WAY TO VICTORY EVERY SINGLE TIME as long as its ethically reasonable.)

Before I sleep I have an extremely important announcement (and possibly invitation hint hint wink wink)

I will happily let mistriel murder me in my sleep - or in this scenario... blue shell me I guess - as long as we can have the daily meme content because it genuinely makes my day

also tell me dead in the eye that this face is not pure mafia evil:
EVIL.png

(pls do not take this super seriously this is all for fun DONT U DARE RECITE THIS 2 DAYS ON WHEN U NEED SOMEONE TO PICK ON AND KILL OFF OKAY)

Last edited:
Ok i had some things to do but I've taken the alignment test and I got lawful neutral!! also here some memes and pictures I like and just found on my phone idk if I have a favorite thats hard:

image0.jpg

image1.png

image0.png

image0.png

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg
image1.jpg

image0.jpg

& a lot more for sure LOL I tried not to have any with swearing so

Before I sleep I have an extremely important announcement (and possibly invitation hint hint wink wink)

I will happily let mistriel murder me in my sleep - or in this scenario... blue shell me I guess - as long as we can have the daily meme content because it genuinely makes my day

also tell me dead in the eye that this face is not pure mafia evil:
EVIL.png

(pls do not take this super seriously this is all for fun DONT U DARE RECITE THIS 2 DAYS ON WHEN U NEED SOMEONE TO PICK ON AND KILL OFF OKAY)
rosie that is the face of pure INNOCENCE
does it look like i would EVER commit a crime?? like i would ever commit such VIOLENCE???
"mistreil would blue shell people" is actualy just statistical error. i blue shell 0 people. emolga that one mk8 competitive session that was an outlier adn should not have been counted

unknown.png

i dont know what youre talking about.

i love u rosie

this coming from the person who butters their joycons

also im very grateful for the meme dump you gave because i can make use of so many of these. bless ur little soul
NO!!!!! its alcohol for cleaning ok!!! but the act of cleaning them is like buttering.... but I would never butter an uncooked sandwich thats a sin

MISTREIL????

NO!!!!! its alcohol for cleaning ok!!! but the act of cleaning them is like buttering.... but I would never butter an uncooked sandwich thats a sin

MISTREIL????
sounds fake but okay
i even have photo evidence of your buttered joycons -- aptly named 017_lynn_buttering_up_controller.png in my tbt discord memes folder
017_lynn_buttering_up_controller.png

also lynn is this u rn reading my message??
unknown.png

i didnt know who to draw here so i put castella
Post automatically merged:

Mistreil do be coming back strong with the memes
emolga i would like to issue a correction in one of your former masterpieces

unknown.png

for the record you survived all my blue shells. so clearly, i am not a killer.

Last edited:
sounds fake but okay
i even have photo evidence of your buttered joycons -- aptly named 017_lynn_buttering_up_controller.png in my tbt discord memes folder
017_lynn_buttering_up_controller.png

also lynn is this u rn reading my message??
unknown.png

i didnt know who to draw here so i put castella
MISTREILLLL PLSSS LMFAOOO 😭 CASTELLAAAA

tryin to get me on your good side by making memes huh 🤨🤨 WELL its working.

Back