• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Back into it

Rawsser

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi y’all!

I’m Luca, I’m new to the forum, not new to AC but I just got a new switch and started a new island and.. you know the rest!! I wanted some community and I vastly prefer the forum setting over discord or social media. I honestly forgot a lot of the things I knew about ACNH since I last played four years ago, so I’m here to learn and make some AC friends :)!!

Small brag, but two of my first ever villagers on this new island are TIA AND TANGY!!!! I had Tia in my village since ACNL and I just adore her, she’s so precious and evokes nostalgia in me. And tangy,, need I say more?? I’m not sure what I want my island to look like, but irl I wear/decorate all yellow all the time, so I’d want my island to be yellow monochrome to reflect that. Open to any beginner/re-beginner advice :) <3

Hi Luca! Welcome to the forums! 🎉

I had Tia on my island at one point, but I don't think I've met Tangy in-game yet! She's adorable, though! Do you have a favourite character?

What did you name your new island? 😊

Thank you both!! I love that this forum is alive and well :)
Do you have a favourite character?

What did you name your new island?
My favorite character…… that’s tough honestly. This time around, I’m loving all of the dodos and Pascale!! Is he new? I swear he wasn’t in the game when I was playing last but I love him.

My new island is called sweet bean!!

Welcome to the site! Which do you like better, New Leaf or New Horizons?
Thank you!! And that’s a bit hard haha I loved new leaf but I never really did much with it, I think I’d go with new horizons because I was so excited for its release and Ive made more memories with it :)

Welcome to the forums! Also glad to hear you got two villagers you really loved early on on your new island! It's always such a nice surprise when that happens. ^^

Welcome the forums! Firstly, Tia and Tangy are excellent additions to the island. Secondly, I very much share your sentiment about forum interaction over discord/social media interactions. This is a great community and I hope we can friends!

Back