• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

"Bad" Eyes looking better.

Fennec

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Before, there were a couple of eye styles that I really didn't like. However, I'm really liking them better in this game.
For example, before, I thought that this eye style looked lazy. Now, I think in looks smug in a kind of adorable way.
pop_a_04_chara.png

I also have attached a file of the eyes with the eyelashes on the bottom. I found those horrifying (though I was stuck with them for like a year when I was 8). However, they're looking downright cute in this picture.
animal crossing eyes.jpg
Anybody else feel like they're looking better?

Edit: I'm going to add some screenshots from the Japanese website make a eye guide of sorts...
The eyeGuide (A work in progress)
Different colors
animal crossing eyes 2.jpg
This photo I suspect is meant to show the different eye color options. It looks like maybe blue, green, black, brown and gray? Also, there are all in new style.

Last edited:
I've seen many new or revamed eye styles. I got characters with faces so bad (mainly eyes) I deleted them and started over. I'm liking the new eyes I've seen, so I hope there will be no freaky and/or ugly eyes in this one.

You're right, I never really liked those "lazy eyes" in the previous games, but the looks of them on that character actually look not bad. From what I'm seen so far, I've been liking the new eyes. :)

I always used the tired/lazy looking eyes. But yeah, some of the eyes do look a lot better now that they've improved them.

I've always used the
Boy2.png
eyes.

That won't change in Jump Out. I just like them too much. :p

I think all the eyes look better now though...with the exception of one new guy one. I can't find the picture, but they kind of look like Mii eyes. They creep me out!

I find any eye/face style can look alright with the right hair choice (and vice versa). I never liked the eyes you posted either, but up close with the semi-long, blonde hair....well, it looks great!

I've always used the
Boy2.png
eyes.

That won't change in Jump Out. I just like them too much. :p

I think all the eyes look better now though...with the exception of one new guy one. I can't find the picture, but they kind of look like Mii eyes. They creep me out!

That's the face I use in all my AC games as well. I'm not sure if I'm going to use that face in AC3DS though, maybe it's time for a change. :p

I've always gone for the
ac7e9x.png
eyes, because I think they look best. I hate the clothes and hair that come with it, but they are easily changeable.
I wonder how we're going to get the eyes in this game, since there are more, will it still be the simple ABA, AAB, etc?
I hope I get these eyes, or the blue ones. Since my eyes are blue irl ^.^

I've always gone for the
ac7e9x.png
eyes, because I think they look best. I hate the clothes and hair that come with it, but they are easily changeable.
I wonder how we're going to get the eyes in this game, since there are more, will it still be the simple ABA, AAB, etc?

Complete, COMPLETE agreement. <3

They might add in more conversation in the beginning to add to all the new combinations.

I've had the lazy eyes, the rosy cheeks, and the plain. But recently, I've been getting the black japanese looking eyes, which also happen to be my favorite. If I have to choose though, in this game I'm hoping for the new girl eye style. The ones that looks shy, because I think they're so cute!

There was some discussion in the chat earlier that we might be able to change eye colors anytime we want.

I've always gone for the
ac7e9x.png

:O I've always went for those also
In AC3DS I hope I get the sparkly eyes, because in AC3DS they are so adorable, my eyes are blue irl too! lol, I think it will be the simple like ABA and AAB, but we never know, one time I got the rosy cheeks then restarted and got the brown eyes, now I'm a fan of the brown eyes.

I always used those
Girl8.png
or those
Girl4.png

But now, I don't like them anymore. The first ones look weird, as if the person tried to look asian and taped her outer eye-corners higher. And the other ones just don't look human at all., but rather like a manga chibi somewhat painting. :D

I've always gone for the
ac7e9x.png
No arguments there. :)

I guess one of the benefits of having to wait for the game is that by the time we get it there will be a face guide (hopefully!)

Back