• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

"Bad" Eyes looking better.

I've always gone for the
ac7e9x.png
eyes, because I think they look best. I hate the clothes and hair that come with it, but they are easily changeable.
I wonder how we're going to get the eyes in this game, since there are more, will it still be the simple ABA, AAB, etc?
I hope I get these eyes, or the blue ones. Since my eyes are blue irl ^.^

Same, the eyes are great but I always end up wearing a hat until I have nookingtons (WW) or enough money for a haircut(CF) :(

I guess one of the benefits of having to wait for the game is that by the time we get it there will be a face guide (hopefully!)

That's what I've been hoping, too! And also hair guides, money making guides etc... maybe we'll actually benefit from having the game late?!

Seeming that everyone will have eyes they prefer in the new AC3ds will you restart if you don't get the ones you like?
As it will be so new and if you get it on the first day there wont be any face guides to refer to.
Will you just keep what you have or keep trying to get what you want? Im assuming it will have the ABA conversation thing. ;)

Just something im curious about. :)

Last edited:
Seeming that everyone will have eyes they prefer in the new AC3ds will you restart if you don't get the ones you like?
As it will be so new and if you get it on the first day there wont be any face guides to refer to.
Will you just keep what you have or keep trying to get what you want? Im assuming it will have the ABA conversation thing. ;)

Just something im curious about. :)

There will be a face guide since Japan is getting the game before us. Anyway, you live in Australia (like me) and so we are probs getting the game last (right?) (so the other english speaking countries will make a guide too) :)

There will be a face guide since Japan is getting the game before us. Anyway, you live in Australia (like me) and so we are probs getting the game last (right?) (so the other english speaking countries will make a guide too) :)

We'll either get it last, or before Europe.

Lazy-eyes are kind of cute, but at the same time they look SO dopey. I always go for the asian eyes since I like them because I'm asian lols.

There's something about these eyes:
iknowsomethingyoudont.png

that is just so funny to me. He just looks so sneaky, I can imagine that face will be fun in multiplayer!

Back