• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

bad news.

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
at first, i thought i loved my main town and it's map but now i'm starting to dislike it. or is it because i'm losing inspiration for the theme ? i'm definitely stuck, i've hit this mental wall when it comes to what to do with it (not the first time this has happened either). so i thought i'd test out some QRs, and they look nice and all, but it's made me realize that i don't think i can continue working with this town. it blows because i've gotten SO MUCH done - i've gotten both the gold weeding badge + gold stalk market badge which i've never accomplished before in any other town, and i unlocked shampoodle, the t&t emporium, ALL of shrunk's emotions, the police station and the roost cafe and while i don't just want to simply wipe that away yet i'm tempted to regardless.

i also love each and every one of my villagers, tybalt's become one of my new favorite jocks too - again, i'm so against erasing their existence along with restarting the town, but i feel like i want to more than i don't.

maybe i could find someone trustworthy (and usually online) to hold onto the whole bunch of items i wanna transfer while i pick a new map, maybe start my food themed village in its place. then again, i probably shouldn't rush into this decision, even though i've basically given up on Kaysoa.

kudos to the people who've had the same town(s) for years, whether they've completed it or not.

Back