• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bag of Cole Blog {episode 3:School's out}

Mayordaisy

hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Blue Candy
View attachment 237345View attachment 237349

Happy day before day before Christmas eve!

Today was great, let me tell you all that happened.
1. My secret santa at school was so happy when I revealed it was me and gave him the selection box at school. My secret santa supposededly forgot to buy me something so while everyone was eating their chocolate or stroking their new fluffy socks I was here like ???. I didn't care though, I was happy to see my secret santa happy!

2. Me and my 2 best friends went to one of their houses and had so much fun coreagraphing a dance to "All I want for Christmas is you". We did makeup and sang our hearts out.

3. One of them got to come to my house and we made slime and ate food cuz why not?

4. Probably the most good thing, I found someone with my dreamy, Cole and she sold him to me for only 10 tbt! I am so happy to have him back!

Stay safe!
- Daisy

Attachments

• dZP8BI6.jpg
    dZP8BI6.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 1513716896986.jpg
    1513716896986.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 214
Back