• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bahhh....raining in my town all the time >.<

It's raining here too. It seems really really rainy lately. It was sunny yesterday but rainy the rest of the past like week. :(

Everyone has been talking about that! I guess Nintendo foretold a rainy season of dreariness for the first month or so of the game's release.
I'm a time traveler, so I'm in August 2013. It's very sunny at this time of year, which is nice, but it also gives me tans like crazy! I have nothing against tanning, but sometimes I have to walk outside with my parasol because too much tanning annoys me. xD

Haha...I wonder if the weather is pre-set by Nintendo servers or in the actual game or something. I just hate rain because of the stupid gyroids on the floor D: Out of all the junk ones I found, there's only like 3 I think is remotely cute and worth keeping.

The weather is really random for me One minute it's raining next time I turn the game on it's all sunny and cheerful.

I noticed that when you first start the game, it's ALWAYS sunny (I've restarted 503038394023 times probably). After that, lots of rain and clouds.

It was raining for days and days nonstop, but today it was finally sunny, and I got a double rainbow for it. :D

It used to be much more rainy in my town, and now it's just on and off. Sometimes it'll be raining, and the next time it will be clear like nothing ever happened. I guess it's pretty random for everyone's towns - sometimes I would hear about people's towns being sunny nonstop, while mine was always raining. That's just my guess! :D

June and early July is the rainy season in Japan and that's where the game was developed, so... The weather is random in the game, but you'll have a high probability of rain during the programmed rainy season.

There was a bulletin a couple days ago that said the rainy season is clearing up. Sunny skies will hopefully be coming soon. I don't mind a little rain, but since release I've only had two sunny days. I prefer the colors of the game in the sun.

It's been raining constantly in my town too. I wish I had a day of sunshine just so I can see the reset centre open, but I can wait. Plus I like the squishy sound my character makes when walking or running in the rain :)

In real life and ACNL it's been pouring for days. I love real life rain but I would prefer a little less in my game.

Me it's been the opposite... Almost constant sunshine. :/ I had ONE rainy day and I started when the game came out in NA, and even then the rain only lasted for a few hours... I WANT MORE RAIN. ; - ; I love rain.

My town rains constantly and I love it. I think everything looks better in the rain, even in Animal Crossing.
Somehow it rained for an entire week straight last month, my town almost washed away. And yesterday it poured all day and today it's pouring again. If it's not raining it's overcast.

I only think it's been completely sunny on the Summer Solstice and on the bug-off o_o

There was a bulletin soon after the game came out that said the end of June is the rainy season. It should clear up soon. :) Yesterday it stormed in my town, but today it's partly cloudy. It'll get there.

And don't complain about the rain too much-no rain equals no rare fish!

I've also been having a lot of rain in my town. I can't say I mind it too much since it means I don't have to water my giant flower fields to keep them alive, haha.

Back