• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Bait and Tackle Shoppe šŸŸ [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]

N e s s

Itā€™s Furret Friday
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
恆
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Red Feather
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Feedback
100% (54) +
Hey there! Iā€™ve been crafting a lot of bait recently and I have about 50+ pieces of iron laying around, so I figured I would set up my first shop for the game. Iā€™ll be selling stacks of Fish Bait and Fishing Rods here, along with some other supplies to help you for fishing. Iā€™ll have this thread all spiffed up later.

Stock is likely limited to a first come first serve basis. Place your order by replying to the thread and Iā€™ll get back to you later. If an item goes out of stock, Iā€™ll make sure to mark it until I have more.

SHOP IS LOCKED UP
I came to the realization that it's more profitable to use the bait than sell it, so unfortunately I won't be selling bait anymore.​

FISHING BAIT​
  • 10 Bait: 3500 In Game Bells
  • 15 Bait: 4500 In Game Bells
  • 20 Bait: 5000 In Game Bells (Best Deal!)

FISHING RODS​

• Flimsy Rod: 100 In Game Bells (Dirt Cheap!)
  • Normal Rod: 1500 In Game Bells (Depends on Iron Stock)

CRAFTING SUPPLIES/EXTRAS​

• Iron Ingots: 1000 In Game Bells (Each)
  • Gold Ingots: 20,000 In Game Bells
  • Pole Vaults: 1000 In Game Bells
  • Ladders: 1000 In Game Bells

Last edited:
this is a great idea for a shop!!
could i please buy 10 bait and 5 iron ingots? for a total of 5,500?

this is a great idea for a shop!!
could i please buy 10 bait and 5 iron ingots? for a total of 5,500?

Given that I changed the iron price after you posted, Iā€™ll be okay with this exchange. Iā€™ll get back to you tomorrow when Iā€™m available, would 11:00 AM Central Time work?

ah, unfortunately i won't be available at that time, so sorry! but thank you anyway! have a nice night!

Would I be able to buy 6 iron ingots from you for a total of 6,000 IGB?

Sure thing! What would be a good time for you tomorrow? Iā€™ll make sure to VM you to talk about it later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, unfortunately i won't be available at that time, so sorry! but thank you anyway! have a nice night!

Not an issue, Iā€™ll get back to you at a later time if youā€™re still open to the exchange.

I'm unsure what time would be the best, since it seems like we're both in different timezones (I'm EST). I guess as soon as you're able to?

I'm unsure what time would be the best, since it seems like we're both in different timezones (I'm EST). I guess as soon as you're able to?

That would be fine, Iā€™m CST so weā€™re only an hour apart. Tomorrow morning/noon is fine, Iā€™ll let you know when Iā€™m on

Back