• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bakery Banner Community Project - Entries closed, TY everyone!

Should my shop change its tbt prices?

• No, keep it PWYW.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Sure, go back to charging 50-500 tbt.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Sure, you can charge whatever you want!

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Caustic Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Heart of the Forest
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Feedback
99.9% (1593) +
SUMMARY: I’m buying art of Animal Crossing villagers in bakery outfits doing bakery things. Paying 100+ tbt or art trade, etc. 🍰🍞🥖🥪🥐🎂

Intro: Howdy friends! I’m approaching the one-year mark with my art bakery shop and would like to celebrate by updating the welcome post with a community-built header image. This is going to work like the Sprinkle’s Snowman Stockpile event where I provide a template and commission YOU to make art of a villager doing some sort of bakery task.

How it will work: I will use an image randomizer (like https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/ or https://www.randimg.net/) to have the two side images rotate through different artworks of the villagers y’all create.

Randomized Villager 1My ArtRandomized Villager 2

Payment:

• 100+ tbt (negotiable) or
  • an art trade of a villager (see my stamp examples here) or simple character (Pokémon, etc.)
  • anything you want in ACNH.
  • BONUS: your art will be featured at random in my shop and credited via ToyHouse
Request details and Templates:

• Dimensions: square
  • There are 2 options:
    • use the template or
    • 1652458801462.png
    • ignore the template and submit villager art with no background (that I can edit to fit)
  • View: upper half body of the villager
  • Subject: I would like to see your favorite villagers in bakery uniform or performing some sort of bakery task (rolling a rolling pin, mixing stuff in a mixing bowl, punching dough, piping icing, carrying trays, just dressed up in a chef outfit, etc.) Check to see if your favorite has already been claimed, because I would like a different one per artist.
Please post with:
  • Villager: The Villager you are claiming to make art of… (I would like a different one from each artist)
  • Payment: Your preferred payment method (if you want more than 100 tbt, PM me).
  • Credit: where you want me to link credit for your art (Instagram, TBT profile/shop, etc.)

THANKS!

Tracker:
Artist and Credit LinkRenn's Payment and StatusVillager
King koopaArt trade (OC) -
Ketchup
_Rainy_tbt - paidMerengue
kiwikenobitbt - discount from future shop purchaseLolly
amemometbt - paidIsabelle
Yanrima~art trade (Leo!) -
Chai
Croconawtbt - paidMac
deanaart trade - island rep yeahhhhh
Pecan
peachsaucekittyart trade (KITTEH <3)
Kabuki
A r i a n eACNH items + art(Tutu)
Tutu
Aquillatbt - paidTangy
Brokensanitytbt - paidDrift
allainahart trade (Pudge) -
Pudge
Ickytbt - paidStitches
EchoNyxtbt - paidBob
Riley_1027NMTs - paidMarshall
FlickyArt Trade (Cat OC) -
Hamlet
digimonAdoration and gratitudePuck
michealsmells
Art Trade (Cathy) - pendingRocco
anonymous (but not so secret) awesome friendAdoration and gratitudeJulian
The PenniferPay it forward to an awesome friendFang

LMK if you have questions!

Bonus Poll: I am also considering changing the tbt prices and I was wondering how customers would feel about it. See poll; results are anonymous~

Last edited:
Exciting! Would you like tbt or an art trade? And where should I link the credit when you are done? 🤩
tbt is fine you can link to my art thread if you'd like.

Oh my goodness, this is such a cute idea! I’d love to draw something for your banner! Could I draw Lolly? She’s not technically a food villager, but she has a food name. ^o^;>

I don’t need anything in return, I’d just be honored to have my art included. And I’ll be buying art from you when my turn comes up anyway. :)

I'd like to participate if you'd have me.

I'd like to try... Isabelle if you're ok with that. My art thread is in my sig if you want to see my style.

I'd like to participate if you'd have me.

I'd like to try... Isabelle if you're ok with that. My art thread is in my sig if you want to see my style.
Of course (I was soooo hoping you would join). And I would absolutely be honored to have Isabelle! People draw what they love best. ;)
Let me know if you want the tbt or an art trade or whatever. And where I should link credit.

Of course (I was soooo hoping you would join). And I would absolutely be honored to have Isabelle! People draw what they love best. ;)
Let me know if you want the tbt or an art trade or whatever. And where I should link credit.
down for some TBT (My stash has been thoroughly depleted after my Isabelle hunt). You can link my art thread! I'll have this ready asap.

Is it ok if I draw Chai? I mean she's kind of a food villager, if not then, Tia. I can do lineless art too!
Draw the villager that inspires you! I am happy to be blessed with your art.
Also, feel free to message me about payment and where you want credit linked to. ^_^

Here's Lolly!

This was fun to draw! If you want me to change anything, just let me know. :)
Oh mah lawwwwd look at the adorable gingerbread house with Lolly’s “look what I made” face. I sure love it 😍
Post automatically merged:

I drew Mac! I hope this is okay! I really wanted the practice and saw an opportunity.

View attachment 441365
@Croconaw i would eat Mac’s Mac and cheese everyday holy cow this is cute; how can I repay you? Where should I link your credit?

@Yanrima~ I’ve decided to lower the counter because that skirt is too fabulous to hide! It’s just so good uhuu 😭

Oh mah lawwwwd look at the adorable gingerbread house with Lolly’s “look what I made” face. I sure love it 😍

@Croconaw i would eat Mac’s Mac and cheese everyday holy cow this is cute; how can I repay you? Where should I link your credit?

@Yanrima~ I’ve decided to lower the counter because that skirt is too fabulous to hide! It’s just so good uhuu 😭
Thanks so much! I’ve been wanting to improve on my digital art, so this means a lot for you to say. I’d love some TBT, and you can link my TBT profile! I don’t post my art anywhere outside of the forum. 😛

HELLO~ I would like to insert myself into this fun project please 😇

I would like to claim to draw Pecan, might take me a couple of days before I have time to do it

Back