Selling balloons, eggies, & more (U. Sept 18th)

hi Bug!! I'd be very interested in a blue star fragment (12 throwback tickets) if your tickets are still available!! I've been seeing them go for 360-420 tbt mostly, but I can offer up to 700 tbt if needed!! 🩷

I’ve been hunting for a green star drag but I don’t have much TBT—are you interested in a collectible trade? I’d be willing to offer several gradient balloons for 12 throwback tickets.

Edit: whoops, Xara’s post hadn’t loaded in. If you prefer straight TBT I understand!

Hey, Buggy! I'm so sorry! I sent you an offer earlier via PM, and I didn't think to make a post directly in your thread. I completely understand whatever you decide.

hi Bug!! I'd be very interested in a blue star fragment (12 throwback tickets) if your tickets are still available!! I've been seeing them go for 360-420 tbt mostly, but I can offer up to 700 tbt if needed!! 🩷
honestly I was pretty tempted to buy a citrine crystal so I'm looking around however much that's worth, I can do 650 for the star fragment if that's okay? :0

I’ve been hunting for a green star drag but I don’t have much TBT—are you interested in a collectible trade? I’d be willing to offer several gradient balloons for 12 throwback tickets.

Edit: whoops, Xara’s post hadn’t loaded in. If you prefer straight TBT I understand!
Hey, Buggy! I'm so sorry! I sent you an offer earlier via PM, and I didn't think to make a post directly in your thread. I completely understand whatever you decide.
I'm mostly interested in TBT for now since I have all the gradient balloons I need. and that's okay. I think I'll go ahead with Xara's offer.

honestly I was pretty tempted to buy a citrine crystal so I'm looking around however much that's worth, I can do 650 for the star fragment if that's okay? :0
650 is fine by me, thank you so much!!! I'd like it to go after my cyan heart wand and my yellow star frag from Giddy (both of which I'll be getting later today!), so if it's okay, I'll send you the payment now and then send you a message when I'm ready for you to buy the frag? :'0 thank you so much Bug!!

650 is fine by me, thank you so much!!! I'd like it to go after my cyan heart wand and my yellow star frag from Giddy (both of which I'll be getting later today!), so if it's okay, I'll send you the payment now and then send you a message when I'm ready for you to buy the frag? :'0 thank you so much Bug!!
that's fine, just send me a DM or Discord message (so that I'll see it faster) when you're ready 🥰

Back