• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bambi's Doodles and Drawings.

I don't see how having an opinion could get you banned??

I can totally see your point. The animals in AC are very "Innocent" A lot of anthro is definitely sexualized and it isn't something you can disagree with. Just type in "Anthro art" in google. It can get scary LOL.

Wasn't so much I got banned for an opinion, it was because I made a mess of things. TBT drama.

But yeah, I'm glad you can see my point. Though don't think that I don't enjoy your art, it's fantastic. The subject may not be my favorite, but it's still extremely well done.

@Sora - LOL that's cute :D

@Gallows - Thanks I appreciate it and I totally realize the genre isn't for everyone. Mainly just those interested in beastiality... TOTALLY KIDDING lol.

If anyone takes that seriously please slap yourself in the face for having no sense of humor ;)

Lovely drawings :) though I'm not a fan of that type of anthro either xD
I prefer animal crossing type anthro, or the kind where they're more like humans with animal features than animals with human features, if that's still considered anthro.
The sexualization is a big part of it, but something just really weirds me out about animals with boobs and human hands.... xD

Regarding the Anthro thing I'd pretty much agree with everyone else, still these drawings are pretty great.

Show us more drawings soon. I love all your art.
I'm actually trying to make my own OC characters but they are hard to do in the animal/demon/etc forms.

Anthro is cute in that 'chibi' way. The sort of Animal Crossing style. I'm not a fan of sexulized Anthro. I find it slightly disturbing.

But! I still admire your art Bambi, you definitely have a sweet style with the eyes and muscle tone. And, as many have already told you, I'm sure, the older drawings are the best. The second older drawing you posted reminded me of a Tengu (Bird-Beast-like, not Goblin) from Japanese folklore.

Last edited:
Back